Chapter 172

A few more days passed and since then Fatma sultana wants to know where I am always going out and I keep lying to her, but soon I got an amazing idea.

I was hoping actually that once she'll follow me, or both her and Mahidevran will follow me so a servant of mine will help me out and look through their rooms and might can find the stamp.

One day I went to the school again and everythinf was going just fine, but soon two guards came into the class room:

- Behave!! Fatma sultana and Mahidevran sultana's coming!

Yes. This is what I wanted to happen exactly...

Everyone stood up in the room and bowed except me which Fatma had to point out right away.

- Are you being disrespectful now too? - she asked.

- If I'd be disrespectful I'd have already slapped you in front of everyone - I replied as I stood up in front of her - What the hell are you doing here anyway?

- I was curious where you're going almost daily so I followed you - she said then she looked around with a disgusted look on her face - And now I see...

- What is that face supposed to mean? - I groaned at her because that look pissed me off so much.

- Nothing really... But you obviously have a good place here... Nothing fancy. Just normal.

- The place is perfect! - suddenly Pablo interrupted from behind me.

- Pablo! - I hissed - Calm down! - I said then I took a deep breath before continue talking to Fatma - How dare you to follow me anyway? Don't you have anything better to do?

- Not really.

- You have already killed my sons! Why can't you just leave me alone already?!

- They deserved what they got... - she said codly which made me even more pissed off - You and yours kids are danger to the sultan and everyone...

At this point I noticed German standing at the door, but carefully that only I could see him as I was right in front of the door.

- And by the way... - Fatma continued - Who would believe you against me and Mahidevran, huh?! No one would believe that the sultan's sister is a murderer.

- Without any proof - I added - But while youhave been following me one of my faithful servant has already went to look around in both your and Mahidevran's room for the copy of the formal stamp that you got for the letter - I said with a cold look on my face and both went pale.

- The sultan won't believe either you, or your servant! He'll be just throwing you out again! - said Mahidevran angrily.

- You're the one talking? - I said sarcastically - You're the one being thrown away by him!

I could see the anger in her eyes.

- You both are alone while I have a loving husband and a happy family. You know... I've been thinking... That you two are simply jealous!

- How dare you?! You should be dead by now!!

This time Fatma's anger came out too and she was ready to slap me when suddenly we were cut off...

- Behave! Sultan Süleyman's coming!!