Chapter 95

4 months passed and nothing seemed to be changing in anything.

The valide still didn't seem to be getting better, Mahidevran is still making a complete disaster of the harem and I still have no idea about Ibrahim's secret.

But then on one afternoon...

- Hürrem sultana!!! - Gül aga panted as he fell into my room.

- What is it, Gül aga?

- Mahidevran sultana now trying to send me away! Luckily I got a great idea, but I don't think you'll like it...

- What's the idea? I don't think it can be that bad though...

- She wants to hear about every moves of yours...

- I suspected as much... - I groaned - Alright... We can solve this problem pretty easily, just don't worry...

- I'm sorry, sultana...

- I said don't worry - I smiled - She'll get what she wants then... Since she's the "valide" now...

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few minutes later I sent Gül aga away with some false information about my "plan" so Mahidevran can be happy and won't send him away.

- This is so frustrating! She'd be better look after her stuff! - I groaned while me and Gül aga were walking down on the corridor, trying to work a plan out.

- I agree. But what can we do? Until the valide's sick she'll be on the position...

- I don't know! I don't know, but I think I'll go to see Hatice sultana now... Vilu and my other kids were begging me to go and see her children for days now... And atleast I'll relax a bit too.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day as we arrived to Hatice's palace I let Vilu go to see the kids while I went to look for Hatice, but instead I bumped into Ibrahim.

- Good day, sultana - he said as he bowed his head a bit.

- Same to you, pasha - I mumbled - Is the sultana here?

- She went to have a bath, but she should be here shortly.

- I see. Good.

- Now excuse me, but I have a lot to do - he said after bowing his head again.

- Okay, okay... You can go - I said and he quickly walked away.

A few minutes after he left suddenly an aga came into the room and bowed deeply.

- What's up? - I asked him - Who are you looking for?

- Uhm... Hatice sultana - he replied hesitantly - I have an important message to her...

- What is it? Tell me and I'll tell he when she comes back.

- I can't... This is something the sultana said I can only tell her.

- Huh... Weird...

- I'm sorry...

At this moment suddenly Ibrahim stormed back into the room.

- Aga! Come with me! - he said - I need you to get my horse ready!

And with that he quickly stormed out again, leaving me totally confused.

- What was that? - I mumbled.

Meanwhile the aga bowed to me again and hurriedly left the room and this was the moment when Hatice arrived as well.

- Ah! Hürrem! I saw Violetta and the boys upstairs and I knew you're here too! - she said happily and later we sat down to talk, but this thing with the aga left me really curious and wanting to know more.