Chapter 174

I've been really mad and depressed and... I don't even know what else I was feeling when we were on our way back to the palace.

- Calm down... - said Mustafa as he took a hold of my hand.

- How could I calm down when this is all happening?!

- They'll get what they deserve!

- But your mother...

- She also deserves whatever she gets for this...

- Yeah...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Arriving back to the palace we headed straight to German's room where he has been already walking back and forth in anger.

When we arrived he went back to normal... Well, kinda...

- Ah! Here you both are! - he said - Agas! - he shouted and both from the door came in - Take Fatma sultana and Mahidevran sultana here right now!

They nodded and quickly left the room.

After that for around 2 minutes the room was dead silent...

- What are you planning to do? - I asked German - What do you want to do with them?

- Don't worry about that - he smiled.

- German!

- I'll see, okay? I still don't know...

Even though he said he doesn't know what he's going to do I could see on his face that he pretty much knew already.

And so did I...

----- TIME SKIP -----

When the two came in and bowed German first stepped in front of his sister...

- How could you do this to me? - he asked - How could you...

- Come on! He'd have done that to you sooner, or later! - she snapped - Like how Hürrem killed the valide!

- I didn't kill her! - I snapped, but by German's cold look I grew quiet.

- Do you really think you're gonna get away with this?! - he said as he turned back to Fatma who didn't seem worried at all - Do you think I'll let you live when you killed my son?!

- If I remember correctly you were the one who actually killed him.

At this point he slapped her.

- I've got enough of you! Do you have anything more to say, or I can finally send out of here?! - he hissed angrily while Fatma was in deep shock.

- You shouldn't be having this witch on your side... - she hissed, referring to me obviously.

- Guards!! - German shouted and when they got in he said - Take her to the cell until tomorrow morning untilthe execution!

- What?! - we all gasped around him.

- You can't do this to me! - cried Fatma.

- I told you that you're not getting away with this... You're going to meet your husband again - German said coldly, but I could feel that this wasn't what he wanted to do.

A little information to what he said: Fatma's husband was also executed for turning up against someone he shouldn't have.

When she was taken out of the room just now realized how upset Mahidevran was at this moment... Probably because she thought she's going to get the same punishment like Fatma...

- Mahidevran - German said and it made her jump.

- Y-Yes...? - she stuttered.

- You should be thankful to Mustafa...

- What?

- Yes... Because he's the only reason that you're still alive and you'll be now...

- R-Really?

Meanwhile I looked over to Mustafa who has been really frustrated by this whole thing and I could see that he was relieved that his mother isn't going to be executed.

- Yes - German nodded - But you're going to leave the palace today and will go to Edirne with your servants.

- Thank you so much! - she cried as she bowed deeply before leaving the room with two guards and Mustafa as well...