Chapter 160

The next day German had some work to do and so did I, but when I was looking for Mehmet to talk to him about something I couldn't find him anywhere.

- Where is he? - I mumbled to myself as I headed to find someone who can get me some information and tell me where is my son.

- He went out with Ibrahim pasha around an hour ago - Gregorio told me as I met up with him.

- Ibrahim? Why? - I asked as I was starting to feel worried.

- I don't know the reason. But as I know they went to somewhere near to the ocean.

- To the gap?

- Yes!

- What? And did you let him go with that asshole?! - I groaned as a sudden fear went through my body - Call Leon and tell him to take me there!!

He just bowed and quickly left the room.

----- TIME SKIP ----

Arriving to place my worry was bigger than ever.

We were in place where Ibrahim and Mehmet was supposed to be, but there was no one there.

- Where are they?! - I shouted at Leon angrily.

I couldn't say a word. He looked down to the gap and he stepped back, on his face I could see deep shock.

- Let's go down!

Down there we found a dead body and I got the chills right away, but luckily it wasn't Mehmet.

- It's not the prince - said Leon.

- God! - I sighed, but I still didn't feel calm - Let's go back... For now...

- Yes! Maybe he's already home! - added Gregorio who also came with us out here.

- Yeah... I hope - I panted, trying not to cry, but it wasn't easy since I know that Ibrahim is on Mahidevran's side which means that he also wants my sons dead.

----- BACK TO THE PALACE -----

Arriving back to the palace I was about to head to German's room to talk about things, but I was cut off by Mehmet calling for me...

- Mother! Are you okay? - he asked.

- Mehmet... - I mumbled as I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

- Mother...

- Thank God, you're okay! - I cried.

- Why wouldn't I be? - he smiled as he kissed my head and just as I was about to say something we both heard...

- Behave! Sultan Süleyman's coming!

I quickly wiped away my tears so he won't see that I was crying and bowed deeply.

- Mehmet! - he smiled as he hugged his son.

The sight of them made me smile and so much happier right away.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- I'm gonna kill him! I swear I'm gonna do it! - I groaned.

- Angie, calm down - said Pablo, trying to calm me down.

- I'm not going to calm down! He wanted me to feel this way! He wanted me to suffer when nothing happened and he'd even be able to kill him without hesitation so it's going to be sure that Mustafa is going to be the sultan!

- This is all about who's going to be the next sultan??

- That too! And to make me suffer! Just remember how they turned me against my own sister!

- I know, but...

- But? But what?!

- The sultan sees him as his own brother and he's also Hatice sultana's husband...

- I don't care who he is! I'm gonna get him execute if this is the last thing I'll do!! - I hissed as I went out to the balcony to catch some fresh air and calm down...