Chapter 166

The harem is having a party this afternoon and I decided to join them after I got done some business in... In some other places.

Pablo and Beto now working in the village somewhere, in a school so I'm happy for them. They like to teach and this is the perfect place for them to work so as soon as I found out about where is ot exactly I sent out some money and support to help them out.

Maybe one day I'll visit there myself too... Because honestly I miss teaching... It was something I loved to do, but here...

Here I need to be a leader and not a teacher...

Well... I kinda am a teacher too actually... As I tried my best to teach Nurbanu what she needs to know and do to be a great sultana and a loving wife to my son.

She's a nice girl so I believe they'll be fine even after I'm no longer here...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day when I finished with everything I went out to take a walk to the rose garden and I found German standing there, looking into the distance.

- German... - I mumbled as I arrived next to him and bowed slightly.

- Angie...

- Are you okay?

- Yeah, I'm fine - he smiled then kissed my head - You shouldn't be worrying so much about me.

- I can't help it - I smiled back as I hugged onto him gently.

He didn't say anything, he just hugged me tightly to him and we were just standing there, in silent which was really relaxing, but soon he had to go so I let him while I went to sit down somewhere to relax more and just enjoy the lovely weather we had.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Back into the palace I met Fatma sultana...

- Good afternoon, sultana - I said calmly as I bowed slightly.

- You too, Hürrem - he groaned and looked at me in disgust - How're you doing?

- Fine, I suppose...

Yet I don't feel comfortable around her right now.

No... To be honest I'm never comfortable around her...

- Great to her - she smiled and it gave methe chills - Anyway... I must go for now, but I'll see you around later - she said then she walked away.

- Why does she cares? - I muttered as I was heading back to my room as well so chill and just work on some things.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next morning I was still sleeping nicely when a sudden pain shot through me, making me jump up in bed too...

- Ugh... What the hell was that?! - I mumbled to myself and this was the moment when Sümbül came in too - Huh?

- S-Sultana... - he mumbled - Are you okay? I heard you scream and I was worried...

- I'm fine... - I replied - I'm fine...

Yet I feel weird about what I just felt and after that I couldn't calm down.

I kept feeling something bad...

----- TIME SKIP -----

And my feelings were true...

Soon as I got out of bed and got dressed Sümbül came in again, but this time he looked terrified...

- Sümbül?

- S-Sultana... - he stuttered - S-Sehzade M-Mehmet...

- What happened to my son?! - I asked, not getting upset.

Sümbül was shaking, but after some seconds he spoke up...

- He... He died...