Chapter 64

My anger was getting stronger and stronger as I headed to the valide's room to talk to her, but I knew I had to stay calm because it can be bad for me.

When I was there I was as polite as I could be and she looked at me like she doesn't know why I'm here, but I know she does.

- What is it, Hürrem? Why are you here? - she asked.

- MyLady... You didn't pay some of the girls properly today. Did you do it on purpose just to turn them against me, don't you?

- I don't know what you're talking about - she said calmly - Everyone was payed as they were working and who didn't get enough it's because I'm not satisfied with their job.

- Or because they were working more for me.

- Don't be paranoid - she hissed - Now leave me alone!

- Tch... Fine, but your plan won't work on me! - I hissed back then left her room without bowing my head, or anything like that

----- TIME SKIP -----

Arriving back to my room I got an idea: I'm gonna pay the girls for now and next time I'll make sure that this won't happen again, but mostly the valide's plan won't work!

Later I called all of them over to my room and they got what they wanted and they all were very greatful which was good because they won't stand up against me.

After everything was done...

- Do you need anything more, sultana? - asked Gül aga.

- No, nothing more - I said then I took out a little bag of money and handed it to him which made him smile like crazy.

- Thank you so much, MyLady - he bowed deeply and after that left my room.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Months passed since German left and the same thing goes on over and over: The valide doesn't pay the girls that are serving me more than her while the others are starting to hate me more and more every day which is not good.

It's getting more and more irritating and I don't know what to do against it. I seriously don't. But I thought there won't be anything more problem, but my hopes were lost quickly as I heard screams from downstairs from the harem one night.

- What's going on?? - I asked Ludmilla who just came in my room.

- The girls revolting because Elif who was stealing earlier they want to send her away and now she's threatening with that she's going to commit suicide - Ludmi replied.

I don't think she really did that, but whatever.

Then suddenly Aybige came into the room which made me really scared because I thought someone's actually coming to kill me.

- Sultana! Quick! We have to leave! - she said, taking her knife out.

- What? Why?!

- The valide is behind all this and she hired two harem girl to make all this trouble to kill you!!