Chapter 168

3 days passed and all I was doing is to cry all day.

I know I should be doing my work around the harem, but I just can't do it. Not in this state that I'm in right now...

3 days of crying made me so exhaused that I don't know what to do with myself anymore and whenever German asks for permission to visit me I'm always sending him away.

I just can't face him yet...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Another visitor came to me, but this time it was someone familiar...

The boy who attacked me years ago because Ibrahim ordered him to do it... Mustafa.

- Ah, it's you - I smiled weakly - What are you doing here?

- Well... Since the pasha is no longer here... I'm more brave to come around... And I just heard what happened to your son, sultana... I'm really sorry - he said as he had his head down.

- It's not your fault... - I sighed - Anyway... Did you come for a reason?

- Uh, yes! Pablo... My teacher... Told me to call you uh... Over to the school... To relax... Uh...

- I know him pretty well - I explained as he seemed confused that why did Pablo tell him to do this - This is why he said that... And you know what? I'll go! I don't know when yet... But I'll visit! Thank you!

He just smiled and nodded.

But how am I gonna get out of here without anyone would notice?

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day I decided to ask Sümbül to help me out, but mostly to do not tell anyone that where I'm going and when I got some normal clothes on I headed out, but half way I bumped into Mahidevran.

As soon as I saw her and her evil smile my anger came out on me and I grabbed onto her throat...

- You did it! You killed him!! - I cried out - Did I even do anything with your son to deserve this?!

She was so shocked that she couldn't even react until the moment when German appeared behind me and pulled me off of her.

- Get off me! - I cried then turned to face him - It was her and you're protecting her!! You should just execute her too!

- Angie, enough! - he said.

- Ugh! Whatever! - I hissed as I quickly stormed off.

Outside my youngest son, Chihangir waited for me...

- Chihangir?

- I'm coming with you, mother! - he said.

- I... Okay - I nodded a bit hesitantly then jumped up on the horse that was waiting for me and left the palace with some guards and my son on my side.

I know he feels just as awful as I do so this might can help us both to feel a little better...