Chapter 105

Arriving back to the palace I've met Sümbül aga and he came with the sultan's message that he wants to see me as soon as possible.

After getting changed from my trip I went to see German in his room and surprisingly his room was nicely made for... I don't know what exactly.

- Ah! Angie! Nice to have you here! - he said when he saw me and he jumped up from his desk and came to me.

- Why did you want to see me at this time of the day? - I asked him - Not like if I wouldn't be happy to see you now... I'm just curious.

- Well... Because today's a special day for us - he smiled while he had his arms around my waist - I wonder if you remember...

- Hm... Special day for us?

For a second I really didn't know what he's talking about, but then I remembered...

- Wait... Today is the day when we first met each other! - I gasped.

- That's correct - he smiled as he kissed me on the cheek - 17 years ago this was the best day of my life... Because it was the day when I met you... My Queen... My Life... Love of my life....

- German... - I mumbled as I couldn't help blushing deeply - You're too sweet...

- You deserve it, my queen... - he said and kissed my hand gently - You changed my life... You gave me five beautiful children and true happiness... This is something that no one could do to me...

- You changed my life as well, German... - I replied - You made me fall deeply in love... Made me love you more than I've ever loved anyone in my life before... And gave me the chance to live like this... To have wonderful children... And to have a wonderful husband like you...

- You deserve everything you get, my queen... You're amazing and I love you sooo much! - he smiled.

- I love you too - I smiled back as I hugged onto him - My king... My everything...

- Don't be worried about anything now... - he said - And just focus on us... - he added while caressing my cheek.

- Sounds great... But what do you want to do exactly? - I asked him, even though I've already knew what was his plan.

- Well... - he smirked then he suddenly picked me up into his arms.

- Oh my! - I gasped - What are you doing?!

- I'm gonna make you mine now... And don't think I'm gonna let you go anywhere today... Because I won't let you leave me until tomorrow morning... - he said as he layed me down on his bed.

- You are crazy! - I laughed - But I can't resist to this... So I'm better not refusing you... - I giggled then I kissed him softly on the lips - I love you...

- I love you too, My Queen - he smiled while kissing me more and more passionately and this went on for the rest of the day.

A/N: Sorry, this was a bit short.