Chapter 164

Around 2 weeks passed by.

German decided to listen to me and told our children about his sickness and they all were understanding with him and they all said the exact same thing as me.

Unfortunately he had to share this with his sister, Fatma sultana who's a massive hater of mine, just like Mahidevran.

They both were looking at me with disgust in their eyes and even if they thought German doesn't see that I'm pretty sure he did because... I could just see that in his eyes...

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Do you need anything before I'm leaving? - I asked him before I was about to go to my business.

- Just you... - he sighed - Are you really need to go?

- I need to... But I'll be back soon - I smiled warmly - Until then just call the aga if you need anything - I said then I kissed his head and was about to head out, but he called for me again.

- Angie...

- Yes? - I turned back to face him.

- What's happening between you, Fatma and Mahidevran? - he asked.

- Nothing really - I replied - I'm going my job and they're doing their job. Mahidevran simply doesn't like me being near to her grandchildren, but I can't say no when Ludmilla, or Mustafa calling me over... Or even if the little ones want me near!

- Yeah, true - he smiled - They love you so much... And so do I... - he said as he was looking up into my eyes.

- I love you too... Idiot... - I smiled back at him then soon I left.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Not so much after I left I got a message from Sümbül aga that German's getting worse and no one knows why so instead of doing my job I went straight back to see him.

There I saw my sons and Violetta was already there with a doctor as well...

- What happened? Why is he getting worse?? - I asked the doc as he came to me.

- He needs to rest more without less stress - he replied.

- But I left him when he was in bed? What was he even doing up?!

- I needed... To get out... - I heard him moaning from the bed, trying to sit up, but he failed.

- Where?! You need to rest! - I groaned as I went to sit next to him.

- Who'll do my job while I'm laying here?!

- I'll talk to someone to get done whatever you needed to do today and for a while! You need to stay here!

- But...

- No buts! Maybe you're the sultan, but you're a human as well!

He hesitated for a few seconds, but then he sighed as he layed back down in the bed.

When everyone else left...

- Angie... - German mumbled as I was sitting next to him.

- Yes?

- I'm sorry...

- It's okay. I'm sorry... I shouldn't be talking to you like that when everyone else wad around.

- I deserved it. I was the one being a stubborn and not listening to you after all... - he smiled as he held my hand.

- German...

- But! - he cut me off - I'd feel so much better and would want to move less if you'd stay here with me - he said while he was looking at me with puppy eyes that he knew I still can't resist.

- Alright, fine! - I sighed while smiling too - I'll stay with you! But then be nice and do how you were told, okay? You'll feel better within a few days for sure!

- Yes, ma'am - he joked which was a good sign already and in the end I spent the rest of the day with him.