Chapter 125

After saying goodbye to my mother I was about to head back into the palace when I found German standing right behind me.

- Ah! German! - I gasped.

- Did I scare you? - he asked with a cheeky smile on his face.

- Kinda... - I groaned - How long have you been standing behind me? - I asked him.

- Only a few minutes - he replied - Are you sure this was a good idea? To send her home?

- It was - I nodded - She didn't want to stay... And since I know that Bali Bey is with her too I'm not worried at all.

- That's good to hear. Now... How about we go back inside?

- Okay - I nodded and we headed back into the palace together.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day I was heading towards my room and I saw Gülsah and the girl... Nurbanu were talking at a nearby corner so I decided to go and check up on them.

- What are you two doing? - I asked them which made them jump.

- S-Sultana! - Gülsah stuttered.

- Answer me!

- About Fatma - Nurbani replied quickly.

- What did that witch do again? - I groaned.

- She wanted to take me to Mahidevran sultana because I've been talking bad about her - Nurbanu continued.

- About Fatma?

- Yes.

- What?!

- This is true - Gülsah added.

- I believe you... But what the hell is she thinking about herself?! - I groaned, but before I could continue I suddenly heard another voice calling my name out.

- Hürrem Sultana!

I turned around to see the the new pasha of German's team, called Leonard.

(Quick A/N: This guy is actually Rüstem pasha, but I changed the name into Leonard and if you watch the show you already know why, or if not then you'll see it later on ;) )

- Ah, Leonard pasha - I smiled - What can I do for you today?

- I was wondering if Violetta sultana is in the palace...

- Uhm... Yeah, she must be outside right now. So if you want to see her go ahead - I smiled and he nodded, bowed then walked away.

- What was that?? - gasped Maria after Leonard left.

- He tries to get my daughter's attention for some months now, but he fails... - I replied - He'd be a great husband for her though, but I don't know...

- Well... This is interesting... - she mumbled.

- It is - I laughed - But don't worry about it at all... This will be solved sooner, or later.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day I've been alone in my room, just laying in my bed because finally I got some time to relax when German came to visit and I was about to stand up to greet him, but he just smiled...

- No need to stand up - he said then he sat next to me - How're you doing?

- Fine, fine... Just needed some time to relax - I replied - But something happened? Am I needed?

- No, no! Well... Not for them - he smiled then leaned above me and kissed me softly on the lips.

- This is lovely... - I giggled - This is why you came, German? Because if yes then don't leave yet...

- I wasn't planning to leave - he smirked as he started kissing me again - I'm here to make you relax much better... If you don't mind...

- No... I don't mind it at all... - I said as I wrapped my arms around him and let him kissing me more and more for the next couple of hours, enjoying the time we had together.