Chapter 3

What did I do? What did I do to deserve this treatment?!

Why?

I had to watch as my fiance got stabbed in the stomach and collapses down, lifeless while the hell knows what happened tonthe others... To my sister... To my father and mother...

God, what could have happened to them?

I just hope they didn't get her as me... Me who's now on a boat, going to... The hell knows where exactly are we going now with some other girls from also the village.

Everyone's so scared and doesn't know what to do, but all we knew that we should do anything because one wrong move and those who's sitting at the door and everywhere will sure kill us... And we didn't want to die... Or atleat they didn't want to die...

While me... Heh... I don't have anything to lose already... I lost everyone and everything that was important to me...

- Hey, you! - suddenly one of the guards shouted - Go and eat! Don't you dare die on me!

- Leave me alone! - I groaned in anger.

- Get up! - he shouted again and this time he grabbed my arm and pulled me on my feet, but before he could do anything else I slapped his hand away.

- Get you hands off of me, you jerk and let me leave!!

- It would be hard in the middle of the ocean, babe! - said the other guy - Now shut up, or I'll make you shut up!

- Angie, do what they asked you to do - said Carla in fear.

- I don't care! I don't want to live anymore!!

- But you will! - hissed the first guy again then with the help of the other one they tied me up.

At this moment all my energy and everything lost out of me and I just set there, lifeless while thinking about my family and Pablo. That what could have happened to him.

Is he alive, or he died there? And if he's alive would he come after me to find me and save me?

Wait... No! He better not because they'd execute him!

If he alive he should live his life and not die because of me... No... I couldn't be able to survive that either...

----- TIME SKIP -----

I must have fell asleep while thinking because the next thing I realized was the same jerk untieing me and pulling me out of the boat, towards a wagon where the other girls were also sitting and we headed to... Probably the sultan's palace.

After another hour we finally arrived to the palace... The huge palace where my new life starts now... As I have no other choice anyway so...

When they lead all of us inside a few doctors began to examine us... You don't want more details to this, believe me...

Finishing with that two men and a woman came to us and began to explain what's gonna happen here, in the palace.

- You all will learn respect and behave! You all should follow what me, Nigar Kalfa and this moron here... - said one of the guys, referring to the other one way "moron" - will say to you and you might can meet the majestic sultan himself and have a chance to entertain him.

- I have a name too, you know! - the other guy groaned which made us giggle - That moron's Gül aga and I'm Sümbül aga anyway.

- Whatever, Sümbül, whatever! No one cares! - joked Gül aga.

If I'd meet him I might as well would try to kill him and not entertain.

So far today all I was doing is to try to resist, but soon enough I'm giving up because I don't know what to do and while I have a little hope that my family and Pablo might be alive I don't want to die! But should I just follow orders and being a slave for the rest of my life?

----- TIME SKIP -----

It was shower time at the evening and we had to clean up in a huge bathroom kind of room which was pretty relaxing and I just couldn't care about the others around me.

When I got out with the others suddenly Nigar Kalfa pulled me away.

- Hey! I saw you resisting all day today - she said and I was just staring at her, not knowing what to do, or say - I kinda like you so let me give you an advice...

- Advice...?

- Yes. An advice you should keep in mind - she smirked - If you want to have a better place here... I recommend you to try to become the sultan's favorite...

This is what I really didn't want to hear.

- Look! There... - she said as she pointed up towards the first floor above us where some girls were looking down at us - Those are the favorites. They have seperated rooms and can live more better than girls down here.

- Hmm....

- If you can become a favorite... You can live in a huge room like them as well... And if you even give birth to a boy for the sultan you can become a sultana too!

- A sultana... - I sighed nervously.

- Yes. A sultana has much more power than any of us here - said Nigar - Think about it, but now go and get dressed!

I just nodded and left, but what she just said left me think all night long...