Chapter 97

I didn't say it, but while all the crap happened once even Gülsah came to me with a request that I'd never ever expected from her at all.

----------

- Please, let me serve you from now, sultana! - she begged and she seemed to be crying as well and shaking - Please...

- You? Serve me? You were a nightmare beside Mahidevran and you want to be one on my side?!

- S-Sultana... - she stuttered.

- Get out of here and don't bother me ever again! - I hissed at her then looked over to Gül aga who knew what to do right away and took her out of the room.

When he came back I literally jumped into his neck...

- Really, Gül aga? Really?!

- She was crying and I kinda felt sorry for her - he said.

- What do I care?? She should have been thinking before she took Mahidevran's side against mine.

- True, true.

----------

And a few days after this happened Gülsah was looking for me again with something important, but I wasn't in my room that moment, I just got the message that she was there, but as soon as I was about to look for her, but then I found out that she has been sent away.

- What is going on in this palace?! Seriously?! - I snapped again, really frustratedly as Gregorio came with thise news to me.

- I have no idea, but if I need to guess I'd say she knows something important and this is why she has been sent away - he said.

- I agree - I sighed - Send an aga to her and get her here as soon as possible, or...

- That's not necessary - I suddenly hear Sümbül aga's voice from the door - She sent a message to you, sultana.

- Huh... Interesting... - I mumbled as I took the letter from him while Gregorio left. I also sat down to ger ready to read, but Sümbül didn't seem to want to leave - What is it? Do you need anything else?

- Sultana, I...

- Mahidevran isn't too good to you, huh?

- Not really, sultana.

- And? Do you want to serve me, or what?

- Well... I've heard how good Gül aga was living... While he was serving you...

- Fine. But you haven't been too faithful to me, but her and the others.

- I know... I know...

- If you promise to be faithful to only me and won't betray me like Nigar did.

- I promise, sultana - he bowed deeply in front of me.

- Good. And anyway... You don't need to worry about Gül aga - I said, smiling a bit - He got enough from me to live somewhere like a prince so...

- Hoho! That little...

At this moment he grew quiet and I burst out laughing.

- Now leave me alone, please...

He bowed and left my room.

I really don't know what's up with this, but I think I can trust him. He also misses Gül aga, even if he doesn't show it. And so do I to be completely honest...