Chapter 109

Angie's POV:

A few minutes after me and Hatice left German and Beyhan alone outside I heard laughing from there.

When I looked out on the window I saw them talking pretty normally and happier than before which made me smile too and so did Hatice.

- Seems like they made up - she said next to me.

- Yeah... That's nice to see... Really... - I mumbled as I was still just looking at them - Sisters and brothers shouldn't argue and hate each other...

- Hürrem...

The scene of them made me really emotional for some reason, but soon I snapped out of it and turned back to Hatice.

- Yes... Sultana?

- Why did you become so emotional all of a sudden?

- Uhm... No reason... - I mumbled as I turned away, trying to get myself together again.

- Don't lie to me!

- Fine... - I sighed as I turned back in front of her - It's just... That I heard news from my sister...

- Your sister?

I shortly explained that I'm looking for my sister right now.

- Just by looking at them right now... Reminds me of how great relationship I had with my sister and how much I miss her and how much I'm worried about her now... - I sighed deeply, still a bit sad at the moment.

- I see... - she mumbled - I don't know what to say to this... But I don't think you should be worried about her because if she's just half as strong as you are then I'm sure she's fine and so is your mother.

- I really hope so... - I sighed deeply.

- Uhm... How about we go out and join their conversation?

- Yeah... Sounds good - I nodded and we headed outside and joined talking to German and Beyhan.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Around an hour later German decided to head home so we got into out wagon and left Hatice's palace...

- Did you two really made up? - I asked him.

- We did... - he replied, smiling a bit - Atleast this ended up well now...

- That's good to hear - I smiled - It's nice to see you happy again...

- Yeah, but you seemed sad... Why?

- Ah... Nothing to worry about... Really - I smiled, but he took a hold of my hand and kissed it softly, making me blush like crazy.

It's weird how he can always make me blush like this... We have been together for a long time now...

- Have you been thinking about your sister as well, right?

- Yeah...

- Believe me... She's fine and I'll find them for you...

- German... - I sighed as I looked at him in the eyes - You're amazing... You know that?

- I know! - he said cheekily - But you're more amazing than me!

- Nope! I don't think so!

- Do you really want to continue this? - he asked - If yes I'm gonna get you when we're home!

- I actually want that - I smirked cheekily at him as I kissed him on the cheek.

- I'll see what I can do for you - he winked.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Arriving home German didn't let go of me, but pulled me with him to his room and when we were there he kissed me passionately.

- I love you soo much... You know that? - he whispered while he started kissing my neck while he had his arms around my waist firmly so I can't go anywhere.

But honestly I didn't really wanted it either...

- I know... - I giggled - And I love you too... My King - I said and I let out a soft moan while he was still kissing my neck - Ah...

- My sexy, beautiful wife... I want you... - he whispered and without waiting for my answer he lifted me up in his arms, took me to the bed and we spent the rest of the day together.