Chapter 117

----- 4 YEARS LATER -----

German's POV:

Another war finished up succeesfully and now we're heading home.

I can't wait to see Angie again! I'm so happy to be going home now that I barely can't hide it!!

4 years passed since my mother died and things were already going well after I chose Angie to be the valide.

There were problems at the beginning Mahidevran who didn't agree with my decision, but after hearing what she was doing I just couldn't let her stay in the position anymore.

After that she just made even more trouble by attacking Angie right after I chose her and one day before we were about to leave to a war which made me so pissed off that I sent her with Mustafa to Manissa too, as it was supposed to happen in the first place.

- My Lord... - Ibrahim called for me - It's time to go home.

- Alright, Ibrahim - I said as I sighed and then I got myself together and we headed home.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Angie's POV:

- Everything's ready, Sümbül?? - I asked him excitedly.

- Yes, sultana - he replied - Everything's done and ready for the sultan's arrival!

- Great! A few more hours and they're here again!

I'm literally crazy every time when I got a letter from German when they're in the war and he says he's coming home.

I want everything to be perfect, even though he always says that it's not necessary as long as I'm here to wait for him which is really sweet.

But I'm just like that and I want to see him satisfied and happy!

I'll be needing rest too so I got his room ready for him to go and rest as soon as he's home.

----- TIME SKIP -----

It was literally only a few minutes until we can greet German and the others when an excited Sümbül aga came into my room...

- Good news!

- They're here?

- No! Yes! Yes, but something else too!

- What is it? Say it already!

- They spies that the sultan sent out to find your sister and mother came back and they told me to call you immediately because they have good news!

- Alright, I'm coming!

----- TIME SKIP -----

And as I arrived to the spies the leader of them told me that they found Maria and my mother at some traffickers... Similar to those that got me and selled me years ago to the palace.

- Thank you...! Thank you so much! I won't forget about your rewards either! - I said and with that I left because I had to go to the meeting.

When I was there I was already so upset and people were looking at me worriedly, but I didn't care.

- Sultan Süleyman's coming! - said the guard at the door and a moment later German came in, greeting me firstas I was the closest to the door.

- Angie... - he smiled happily as he kissed me on the forehead.

But then he noticed my nervousness.

- Angie, are you okay? - he asked.

- Yes... No... - I mumbled then I whispered into his ear my real problem.

- I see - he replied with a huge smile across his face - Don't go anywhere - he said then after greeting the others he got a hold of my hand - Come with me now...

I just did as he asked me to do, but a few steps away from the room I stopped him...

- Where are you taking me?

- We're gonna get your sister and mother here as soon as possible - he replied which made me so happy that I hugged him tightly.

- I love you so much, German! - I cried.

He didn't say anything, he just smiled then soon he called for a wagon so we can go...