Chapter 104

I did what I always do every day while I was thinking if Neftun aga will succed with this... But I'm pretty sure he will.

Atleast he's still loyal to me and does how I'm asking him to do and if he comes back with the news that he got Nigar to where he should have then I'll go and see her.

While today I was out for a walk I saw my children playing together with Mustafa and it made me smile so much.

They're just so cute together. They love each other so much and even though Mustafa is not my son with blood, but I feel like he is my son as well.

I decided to sit down nearby and just watch them playing together and a few minutes later Selim noticed me.

- Mom!

I just waved to them as they ran up to me.

- Why didn't you come to us? - Mustafa asked as he came up to me as well.

- I just didn't want to bother you - I replied - You were having fun so nicely there. Anyway... Can I ask you something, Mustafa? And be honest with me.

- Of course. What is it?

- What's up with you and your mother? Lately I didn't really see you two together...

- Everything's fine. We have been talking, but not so much as both of us are pretty busy lately... You know... Because of my trip that's coming soon...

- I see...

- But I made sure that after I left she'll get Mehmet's room ready as well - Mustafa added.

- You're too nice... How do you know that she'll do it?

- She will. The sultan knows about this as well so she'll have to do it.

It's surprising how sometimes he talks about his own mother like I'm talking about her most of the time.

- Okay... But you know you shouldn't be doing this...

- But I should! He's my brother too after all... And he deserves just as much as me!

- Thank you... - I smiled as I hugged him.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day I got the message I've been waiting for: Neftun aga got Nigar to where I asked him to so after I did everything I headed off.

When I was there Neftun lead me to the room where he put Nigar in and Gülsah was there too, looking after her.

- Let me out, Gülsah!! - I heard Nigar shouting and this was the moment when I stepped into the room and both of them froze.

- Sultana! - Gülsah bowed.

- Good afternoon - I said firmly while I was looking at the terrified Nigar from the corner of my eyes - I hope you didn't hurt her while I wasn't here.

- No, I didn't. Even though I really wanted to....

- Don't worry about it... She'll get what she deserves very soon.

- Sultana, please... Let me go... - Nigar begged.

- Before that I need to talk to you - I replied to her coldly and this was the moment when everyone else left the room and it was only the two of us - Now... Shall we talk about this situation, or...?

- What situation? - she asked, trying to somehow change to subject.

- Don't play dumb with me! - I snapped - I know your whole secret and why you wanted to leave the palace as soon as possible!

She went pale right away as I said that.

- Yes... I know everything about you, Ibrahim and about your pregnancy as well.

- S-Sultana... - she stuttered - Don't do this to me... I'm begging you... For me and my baby...

- I don't know what I'm going to do with you just yet... But don't think I'll let you leave with this - I said coldly as I stepped closer to her - You know you need to get what you deserve...

- No...

- You did what you did... Not me. You were nice the whole time with Hatice sultana while you have been playing around with Ibrahim. What did you expect to happen?

- Hürrem sultana...

- Plus you have betrayed me the moment when I've needed you the most to not to do it. I'm not going to let you get away with this! If you won't get your punishment from Hatice, or the sultan then you'll get it from me. So stay tuned for that and stay on your butt for now, will ya?

She was not shaking, but I couldn't care less as I simply turned around and left the room, but I left for Gülsah and the guards to always have an eye on her and don't let her out until I say it otherwise and I left them.