Chapter 75

2 days later Yasef Efendi has arrived to the palace, ready for the treatment for my son and even if he's ready and German... I'm not ready.

I'm scared for my son... That if he might can't survive this awful treatment, but I also know that this might can be the only way for him to get rid of all the pain he's suffering from.

Hatice visited me to help me out too while my children, Nigar, Daye, Gregorio and Ludmilla were also with me while we were waiting for German to come.

A few minutes of struggling he came with Ibrahim and Mustafa on his side and we all jumped up.

- No... - I muttered - Please, don't take him away...

- Angie... - he sighed as he walked closer to me - I have to...

He calls me Angie in front of everyone now because he knows that this can make me calm down.

Well... Not now though...

- I'm sure he'll be fine... - German smiled - Now give him to me...

- Get him back healthy and than we'll let you take him! - said Selim firmly as he stood in front of me which made me smile.

- I promise, Selim - German smiled too.

After a while I no longer had energy to resist as I carefully handed my son to him.

He then smiled at me then they all headed out while I collapsed down on the sofa, the others all sat next to me.

German's POV:

Even though I'm showing myself strong in front of Angie and the others I feel like my legs are shaking as hell and I feel so sick too.

Ibrahim and Mustafa are on my side too, trying to keep me strong, but both of them can see how scared and upset I am right now and how I don't want to let go of Chihangir when I was standing in front of Yasef Edendi.

- MyLord... - Ibrahim stepped closer to me, but I couldn't take my eyes off of my son as hardly I handed him to the doc who took him to the table which I could barely look at. By only the sight of it made me weak.

Everything was on place to stretch him...

This is just so horrible...

He was still crying so hard that it broke my heart to hear and the fact that I couldn't help him made it even worse.

When they started the treatment Chihangir was crying harder and harder from pain and all I wanted to do was to just got him off of that horrible table and take him away, but I know that this is for him.

At one moment I turned away, trying to catch my breath while both Mustafa and Ibrahim were looking at me worriedly, but I could also see that Mustafa was just as upset as me.

Maybe it was a bit early to take him with me today since he just got better after his sickness from few days ago. But he was the one wanting to come to support me and his brother which I'm really greatful for.

- Father... - he whispered - Do you want to go out a bit?

- No! No... - I sighed frustratedly - I'm not going anywhere...

Mustafa just nodded. He knew this is one of those moments where no one can argua with me...