Chapter 26

I could see that the valide wasn't too happy that me and German got closer again after it came out that her "best friend" was actually planning to kill her son.

They wanted me to be as far away from him as possible, but I guess next time they'll check who are they trying to get the sultan together with.

Someone that actually doesn't want to kill him.

Anyway a few months later it came out that I'm pregnant again which I was really happy about...

- I have a feeling that this time it's gonna be a girl - I said to German.

- How do you know? - he asked, rather surprised.

- I don't know... I can just feel it... - I smiled as I placed his hand on my stomach.

- Well... We'll just have to see - he smiled softly - But don't let anyone tell you that giving birth to a girl doesn't give any respect, or some shit like that...

Did he just say "some shit like that"? This actually made me giggle.

- I always wanted a baby girl in the family - he continued as he kissed my head - Don't ask me why... I just want...

- Aww...

- So don't worry about anyone... Okay? And just focus on the baby... On our baby...

- I'll try... - I mumbled as I looked down, thinking back about what happened the last time.

- Uhm... Actually there's something I need to tell you... - German sighed.

- What is it?

- A war is coming very soon... Probably in 2 months so I'll have to leave you...

- German, no....

- I'm truly sorry... But I'll make sure that you'll have everything you need, okay? - he said as he held my cheeks and looked deeply into my eyes - I love you and I love our babies too and I'm coming back for you... I promise...

- Okay... - I muttered as I leaned my head on his shoulder - But take care, okay?

- I will... And you...

- Yes?

- Write me a letter whenever you can and tell me what's going on! I want to know... Okay?

- Okay - I smiled softly - I can promise you that...

- Good girl - he smiled then kissed me softly on the lips.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Unfortunately the time for German to leave came too fast. Actually faster than he said at first and only a month passed.

We all said our goodbyes and they soon left, but he told me that I can always count on Nigar and Gül aga when I need anything, but it was already obvious as me and Nigar are really close since the beginning and Gül aga was always ready to help me.

Carla was also really helpful to me, but she couldn't be around as much because she had to serve the others in the palace, but that was okay.

Months passed by so fast, but not fast enough as I missed German the whole time and I was worried about him too and also I wanted him to support me from near me... While I'm pregnant... You know...