Chapter 175

Me and German were left alone in his room and for long minutes we stayed quiet. None of us knew what to say after what just happened...

- I should've execute her too? - finally German spoke up - I don't know anymore...

- It's better this way - I replied - Mahidevran wasn't in this that much, but Fatma... She wanted to make my life a nightmare... And she did it...

- Angie...

- It's fine... - I sighed - I'll see you tomorrow, okay? I'm really tired now.

- Okay... Do you need anything before you go? - he asked me as he looked at me with really worried eyes.

- No... Just peace and quiet for now... - I said and without waiting for his reponse I just left his room.

I needed some rest after this...

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day morning I got changed and went straight to where the executions are held.

There's a little area where it can be watched by the women too and even though it sounds rather horrifying I wanted to watch this.

German decided to do this executing the same place where everyone else's always going because Fatma deserves to be seen by everyone... I think he wants this as a warning for everyone else... That if they're standing up against any of his children they'll get this punishment...

And he even said it in front of everyone before looking up right at me then giving the sign to the executor to do what he has to do.

- Oh, god... - Fran gasped who decided to come with me as well.

- I told you to stay in the palace - I mumbled - This is not something that it's lovely to watch...

- You watched it too...

- I wanted to see her die... - I hissed - This is what she got for playing around with me and my feelings...

And with that I headed off to my room and soon out to the garden to relax a bit.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I honestly still have no guts to face German and act like I forgave him when I didn't so whenever he wanted to see me I did my best to avoid him and left the palace, back to the school where sometimes I helped out in teaching too.

But one afternoon German followed me there...

It was the time when I decided to show the students my song that I wrote years ago for German and when he came in he joined singing with me:

Ya verás que algo se enciende de nuevo
Tiene sentido intentar cuando estamos juntos
Algo se enciende de nuevo
Tiene sentido intentar cuando estamos juntos
Cuando estamos juntos (bis)
Podemos soñar

Si no sientes que nadie te espera
Que no encontraras la manera
Si dices mi nombre yo te iré a buscar

Si crees que solo un recuerdo
Y que tu interior esta desierto
Si dices mi te iré a encontrar

Es tan fuerte lo que creo y siento
Que ya nada detendrá este momento
El pasado es un recuerdo
Y los sueños crecen siempre crecerán

Ya verás que algo se enciende de nuevo
Tiene sentido intentar cuando estamos juntos
Algo se enciende de nuevo
Tiene sentido intentar cuando estamos juntos

When we finished all the students and Pablo was clapping happily too.

- We need to talk, Angie... - he said.

- Yeah, I know... - I sighed - Let's get to the other room then...

Then I turned to the student...

- I'll come back! Until then Pablo will continue!

And with that I lead German to the other room nearby that was empty right now to talk...

I don't know if I'll regret it, or not... But I'll try to be patient and not get angry so easily...