Chapter 155

German's POV:

After I made sure that Angie's no longer around I turned to Maria...

- Now I understand... - I said - You did this for her, didn't you?

- Yes - she replied as she looked straight into my eyes - Did you hear everything?

- Mostly yes.

- Then please... Don't take me back... Do whatever you want, but don't take me back!

- Didn't you love me?

- No! Uh... Yes, but I lovey sister more and I know you mean everything to her...

- I see...

- But after all you have done... I don't think it's going to be easy to make her believe you again.

- Why do you think that?

- Are you seriously asking me this?! She was so depressed in the past few months... You really didn't notice that?

At this point I realized how right she was...

- If I were you I'd hurry to get her back before it's too late and she never forgives you! - she said before sitting back down and looking at me with a serious expression on her face.

- Who do you think you are to tell me what I should do, hm? - I asked coldly.

- I know I'm being disrespectful, but you know that I'm right in this.

Yes, she is actually.

- Watch your word, woman! - hissed Ibrahim who just appeared behind me and I didn't notice him until now.

- Ibrahim! - I hissed back at him - We need to go now.

- Y-Yes... - he nodded - But what about her?

- She's going to be sent back to her home tomorrow morning - I said and with that I walked out of the cell.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Angie's POV:

I couldn't sleep a minute last night and it's already morning.

I'm waiting outside at the wagon to see Maria one more time before she goes home and in the meantime I talked to Leo and told him to keep her safe on the way home.

- I'm surprised you forgave her at the end - he said.

- She's my sister after all... Besides she purposely made that symbol so the sultan will throw her out and this is all because of me...

At this moment I looked up to the balcony to see German looking down at us with a calm expression on his face.

Both me and Leo bowed and the reply from German was a simply slow nod.

- Angie! - I suddenly heard Maria from behind me as Sümbül took her out with some help.

When she arrived in front of me I couldn't help hugging onto her tightly.

- I'm sorry! So many awful things I've said to you! - I said.

- No... I deserved everything - she sighed - Because I did felt love for him... And I knew that it isn't good, but I didn't do anything against it...

We both sighed.

- He didn't realize how much he has been hurting you, but I've talked to him about it - Maria added as she looked up at German too.

- I don't think he cares about that... But you! - I said as I smiled at her - Please, be careful on the way home, okay?

- Okay - she nodded and she was about to get into the wagon when I grabbed her arm - Huh?

- Give it to me! - I said quickly and quietly.

- What?

- The poison, you dumb! - I groaned.

- Oh! And don't call me dumb! - she said as she handed me the bottle which I put away carefully.

- Now... Go and take care! - I smiled and soon she indeed left.

Never ending love {A Germangie story}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें