Introductions

My name's Angeles Carrara and I'm 24 years old. I have a great and happy life with my family and my fiance in a small village.

My father is a priest and he happily agreed to be a priest on our wedding too. He loves him maybe even more than I do which is a little bit funny.

Anyway my fiance's name is Pablo Galindo, the most cutest and nicest guy I've even known and met in my life and I'm happy to be with him. And if this is jot enough he's even the most handsome man in the village too and other woman in my age are look pretty jealous at me, but I don't mind. I enjoy their attention.

I have a sister and best friend too. My sister's name's Maria and my best friend is Carla and both of them are the most wonderful friends I can wish for.

I myself work as a singing teacher in the village's school and I love it. I love being a teacher and I love my students too as they're so supporting to each other and to me too.

Lately people talk about the wars around everywhere and how much Sultan Süleyman destroyes everything.

There are also some rumors that the sultan is also Argentinian just us me and his name is not exactly Süleyman, but something else. He just uses this name because this is what he got as a muslim.

But this is only a rumor and it's probably not true after all... But who knows?

My life is perfect the way it is and I just don't want to ruin this and I hope no one actually will either...

Never ending love {A Germangie story}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें