Chapter 32

I was working on my song for some time now, but I don't usually have so much time to focus on that since I have my children to take care about after all and as a sultana I have responsibility towards the sultan too... Which I actually don't mind at all because I love spending time with him and he actually give me inspirations too.

- Oh... This is sooo good... - I moaned as one evening he decided to massage me which felt really good - Please... Don't stop...

- I won't... - he whispered into my ear and after a while he began to kiss my neck - Tonight it's my turn to make you feel like in heaven...

And with that he pulled me down on the bed and began to kiss my neck while his hands were wondering on my body and down on my legs.

- Oh... God... - I moaned again.

- It's just me... - German smirked as he kissed me passionately on the lips.

- You crazy... - I giggled as I kissed him back - I love you...

- I love you too, beautiful - he smiled softly.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Months and years passed by and everything was calm. Even Mahidevran was quiet which was surprising, but nice at the same time.

Even though everyone was calm I could still feel the hate in the air

Meanwhile once more I fell pregnant (A/N: I know, it's a bit too much, but this story is based on another where they actually had 5 children so I hope you don't mind ;) )

9 months and a wonderful boy was born again, prince Selim and at this time Mehmet was 13 and Vilu was 10 years old and they always took a good care of their little brother. It makes me really happy to see.

- They're already so big and so smart... - I sighed to myself as we were sitting outside the garden, watching them playing while Selim was in my arms, sleeping peacefully.

- I agree - I hear a familiar voice from behind me - You're a wonderful mother...

- Thank you, German... - I smiled at him as he sat next to us and took Selim in his arms.

I couldn't help kissing both on the head and I leaned my head on German's shoulder while I was watching the kids playing.

- By the way... How's Hatice sultana? - I asked him - I haven't seen her for a while now...

- She's doing pretty fine now, luckily... - he replied - Thanks to your and everyone else's help... I'm really greatful and even though the valide doesn't say that... She's greatful too...

- Yeah... I'm sure about that... - I mumbled sarcastically and German looked at me weirdly at first, then he just smiled and kissed my head softly

It's ridiculous that no one actually knows what's happening between me, Mahidevran and the valide. They'd literally do whatever it takes to get me away from the palace and German...

They almost did when they locked me down, but I was weak back then... And I didn't have my children... Not like now...