Chapter 23

The next day early afternoon German came back to the palace, but for some reason he didn't seem to be the same... Atleast with me.

- Hello, my little prince - he smiled as he picked his son up - How're you doing?

As they were talking he seemed to be totally ignoring me for some reason, but later when Mehmet left he came up to me and kissed my forehead.

- My shunshine - he smiled and wrapped his arms around me gently and this made me calm down, but I was still sudpicious as something might have happened with him - Will you visit me tonight?

- Sure - I nodded - If this is what you want.

- Yes, this is what I want - he smirked then after a few minutes of talking he left.

----- THAT NIGHT -----

I visited him as he asked me to and we spent the night together which I really missed in the past few days as he was too busy.

But then something caught my attention on his desk.

A hairpin.

It doesn't seem familiar to me as it's probably not mine... But then who's is that?

- What are you looking at, beautiful? - I hear him saying that as he came up behind me.

- Who's this hairpin belongs to? - I asked him as I showed him what I found on his desk.

- No one - he replied shortly.

- German...

- Don't be so curious... - he said as he slowly began to kiss my neck over and over again to make me not to care about this thing I found.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next morning I remembered where I saw that hairpin.

On that girl. Sadika.

Wait, don't tell me that they were...

No! He can't possibly do that to me! Or can he...? I don't know anymore.

- Good morning, angel... - I hear German saying that and as he sat up next to me he kissed my neck - Did you sleep well?

- Yeah, I guess - I muttered - Anyway... Can I ask you something?

- Anything.

- What did you do with Sadika at Hatice sultana's palace? - I asked him as I turned to look at him in the eyes.

- Angel...

- Don't call me Angel and answer me! - I cried - You did it... Didn't you?

He looked at me with his eyes widen open.

- I see - I mumbled - I can see the answer in your eyes...

- Angie, this is not something I'd talk to you about! - he said coldly which really broke my heart.

- Fine... As you wish - I sighed as I got out of the bed and left his room without listening to him and what he wanted to say.

I know that he's the "king" and everything in here and I'm just his servant, but it still hurts. Atleast he could of told me and not lying.

I'd atleast deserve the truth since I'm the mother of his second son after all...