Chapter 132

Days later the aga came to tell me about what he found out...

But nothing useful at all...

- Thank you... - I sighed deeply - Keep doing the good work... And don't get caught because we both will be done for good!

- Understood, valide! - he bowed then left my room quickly.

God... Whatever he's doing... He does it too well that no one can find out about it...

What am I gonna do?

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day afternoon I decided to visit Mehmet and talk to him for a bit... Not to find out about German, but to see what's up with him...

- Good afternoon, mother! - he smiled as he kissed my hand - What made you come here?

- No reason - I replied - I just wanted to see you, Mehmet... See how're you doing.

- I'm very well, thank you. How about you?

- Fine... - I mumbled, but he saw this is not true.

- Mother... What's the matter?

- Honestly?

- Yes.

- I'm... I'm just tired, that's all.

- Okay... Please, take a rest then... Don't fall sick, or anything like that...

- I won't. Don't worry - I smiled as I held his hand - I'll be just fine.

- Okay then - he smiled then stood up from where he was sitting - How about we go out for a walk? The weather is amazing.

- Sounds good. I'll meet up with you in 10 minutes.

And with that I went back to my room to get my jacket then I went out to meet up with him again outside.

When I arrived there Mustafa was with him too...

- Uhm... Am I interrupting something? - I asked awkwardly.

- No! - the boys said at the same time.

- I just asked him if he's up for a little practising - Mustafa added.

- Ah, okay... - I nodded while Mustafa just nodded and was about to leave - Oh, Mustafa!

- Yes? - he turned back to me.

- How's Ludmi? I haven't been talking to her much since you came back.

- She's fine - he replied - She's so happy, but soon she'll be heavily pregnant and I planned to take her to Edirne so she can give birth in peace.

- That's good - I smiled - I'm glad you're taking care for her so much.

- I do my best - he smiled back - And...

- Yes?

- When it's time... Would you come with us too? I'm pretty sure she'd be more calm if both her mother and the woman that she thinks about as her mother would be there.

- Okay... I'll go - I nodded - Just tell me when you're going.

- Okay - he nodded - I'll tell you everything. But now excuse me... - he bowed slightly then he walked away, leaving me and Mehmet alone.

- Ludmilla... - Mehmet muttered.

- Hm?

- Oh, nothing... I'm just glad my brother has someone to love. That's all...

- But you want someone too, don't you? - I smiled at him.

- Uhm... Yeah...

- Don't worry... You'll find someone... Or you know what?

- What?

- I'll make you a huuuge party tomorrow with the harem all dancing for you and then you might can find your love! What do you say?

- That sounds lovely! - he smiled.

- Okay then! - I smiled back as I hugged him and we headed off for a walk...