Chapter 140

As I went back to the palace I couldn't not to notice German with Maria outside the garden and she even saw me, but I just headed inside without looking back.

I feel so alone without German... This bitch that I i used to call "my sister" took away my love and she wants me to forgive her.

I bet she's going to come after me within a few minutes as I arrived back to my room...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Aaaaaand I was right...

- Angie, talk to me! - she begged - I need my little sister...

- Too bad because I don't need you anymore - I said firmly - And I'm not your little sister anymore!!

- You know this is a lie!

- Don't tell me if I'm lying, or not! - I snapped - What do you want me to do anyway? Just be happy for you for taking my husband away from me??

- No... No, but...

- But what?!

- What you said the last time... Was...

- Painful?

- Yes...

- I was hoping so because you have no idea how much I hate you!

- Angie!

- I'm not Angie! Atleast not the same I was years ago... And I'm not letting you have him!

- You already gave your ring back...

- Don't worry about it! Shut up and get out of my room right now!!

- Angie... I fell in love with him... What can I do? - she said on a shaky voice.

- You knew I've known him longer and we have done more together... You still decided to do this!

- Angie...

- You need to choose! Him, or me! If you choose him I'll never look at you as my sister!

- You can't do that to me!

- Fine. Then I'll say it on another way: Him, or your precious life!

- Angie!

- I'm the valide and I can do that! I'll tell the sultan that you did something and you deserved to die. He'll believe me anyway.

Maria looked at me, shocked.

- What? What were you expect me to do?! Just accept your relationship with him?!

- You know that he's the sultan so even if you two are married he still can do this...

- I'd have literally accepted anyone else... Gülfem... Or Mahidevran... Or even... I don't even know! Anyone! To be in this, but you?! You're my sister!

- I'm sorry...

- Don't say anything to me! Just get out of my sight!!

In the end Maria didn't want to fight any longer and walked away.

----- TIME SKIP -----

As the time passed by I felt like I'm all alone in the palace...

Maria and German are pretty much happy for each other while here I am, emotionally broken and helpless without my king.

At some point I decided to focus on the harem and things I need to do, but whenever Maria appeared I got so annoyed that I couldn't control myself at all.

At these times luckily someone was always there to me and the last time Mustafa was right next to me...

- I think you should leave now - he said calmly to Maria who pissed me off once again so much that I collapsed down on my bed, trying to catch my breath.

When Maria left...

- Thank you, Mustafa... - I sighed.

- I know I'm not someone who should tell you what to do, but... I think you should be coming with us to Edirne...

- And leave her with your father?! There's no way I'm gonna do that! - I snapped.

- She won't leave the palace by herself and the sultan won't send her away without any serious reason either! - he snapped back - Both me and Ludmilla are worried about you... Whenever Maria id around you get so annoyed that it can be bad for your health too... Atleast if you come you can rest more better...

- You think so?

- Well... Mother got stronger when we were living there... So I'm sure it'll be good for you too - he smiled.

- Okay... I guess you're right...

- Of course I'm right! I'm Sehzade Mustafa after all! - he said, rather jokingly which made me laugh too.

- But I still need some time to get everything ready and leave things in good hands...

- That's okay. We're not going right now, but within a month so...

- Okay then... - I sighed and we continued talking for a while which calmed me down and made me forget about Maria for a little while as well.