Chapter 190

Later that day I went out for a walk to the garden and at some point I got really weak so I had to stop and sit down.

As I looked around in place I noticed Mustafa and Selim playing with their children while Nurbanu and Ludmi were just watching them, a bit far away.

The sight of them made me really happy and at the same time I felt a bit sad too.

Ludmilla's gonna have another son, or daughter and I might won't see the baby born and grow up... Not even a bit as I'm already old enough...

- Allah... Why are you so unfair to me? - I mumbled to myself - Is it because of Ibrahim and all those I helped to death?

- What the hell are you talking about now? - I heard Violetta speaking behind me then she came to sit next to me.

- Nothing, sweetie... - I sighed - Anyway what are you doing here?

- I wanted to see you and my brothers. How do you feel?

- Pretty good today. Less pain, more happiness...

- That's kinda good to hear... - she smiled.

- For me it's definitely good - I said - I could atleast come out to watch them.

Vilu sighed as she looked over to the others.

- They're really cute...

- They are... - I sighed deeply.

- You will fight... Right? - she asked, now looking sadly at me.

- I'm still doing it - I replied - You have no idea how much pain I'm still in right now... And how weak I feel... But I can't leave you... Not you, not the boys, either your father... Not yet...

She smiled a bit at me when suddenly German appeared behind us and soon she left while he sat next to me...

- I feel so relaxed here... Just sitting here, watching them having fun... It makes me happy - I sighed as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

- It's indeed pretty relaxing - he said.

Around 10 minutes we were just sitting there, in silent when I looked up at him again...

- I'm not giving up!

He looked down, a bit confused, but then he smiled and hugged me tighter.

- Good... Very good... - he smiled.

Even though I said I'm not gonna give up I'm not sure how long I can take all this pain I'm feeling now... But I'll do it.

I'll do whatever it takes to stay with them as long as possible... Because they're my everything...

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few days later Defne was again released from the cell and I was hoping that she'll act better, but I was wrong again.

At this point I feel like I'm gonna kill her, but I decided to not to get bothered until she really does something bad.

Anyway...

Around 3 weeks passed by and nothing's really changed, except that German has been near me more than usual.

He probably wants to know everything about me and what happens to me which is really cute from him, but it's a bit too much sometimes.

- German, you're here again... - I laughed when he walked into my room - Aren't you have any job to do today?

- Nothing's more important than you are - he smiled and sat next to me.

- You're sweet - I giggled and hugged him tightly - I'm glad you're here though...

- I'm glad to be next to you... - he smiled, kissing my head lovingly and we were just spending the day and night together, in happiness and in each other's arms...