Chapter 48

Another few months passed and I've been thinking about something that I wasn't sure if I can do it, or not.

After hearing from Gregorio that the Studio actually has money issues and the new owner is not someone that actually helps so much in this I wanted to find a way to help.

Gül aga suggested to ask the valide if I can donate some money for the Studio from here, but for some reason I was pretty sure that she won't agree with this... Since the hatred... You know...

And as soon as I left the message that evening I got the answer which was a no.

- Goddamnit! - I groaned.

- Calm down, sultana - said Gül aga.

- That's easy to say...

The next morning I went to the valide to ask her about this in person.

- What were you thinking, Hürrem? - she asked coldly - You're a servant and nothing more. You can't just "donate" like some kind of queen, or something!

- But... But MyLady...

- No buts! - she hissed - There's nothing I can do! Now leave!

I had to take a deep breath before I left. I didn't want to argue with her this time and just left in silent.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I can't believe how was she talking to me there! Why does she hate me so much?! Even if I tried to explain why I want what I want she just won't let me do it.

- Well... This might won't be so much help, but... - Nigar began once when we were alone in my room - But I have an idea...

- What idea? Tell me whatever you have in mind! - I said, a bit too excitedly.

- If he'd set you free...

- Set me free?

- I mean you're still his servant... But if he'd set you free you'd have the chance to donate... And it would be even better if he'd take you as his...

- His what?!

- His lawful wedded wife.

- Huh...

- But this is impossible as the valide would never let him do that... This is a tradition that the sultan doesn't get married.

- I see... - I mumbled, began to think.

What if I make him set me free? What can I do to make him even take me as his wife?

I'm pretty sure I can do that... But how am I gonna do that?

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day I've been sitting at the rose garden, just staring at the flowers when I felt a soft kiss on my neck. It was German.

- What are you thinking about? - he asked.

- Just some stuff... Nothing much important - I replied while he sat next to me.

- I don't think it's not important - he said as he looked into my eyes - Come on... Tell me - he whispered while he was kissing my neck slowly and sensually.

- I can't...

- Angie... - he smiled at me softly - Come to me later tonight and then tell me... If the problem is that we're outside...

- Alright... - I nodded hesitantily as I wasn't sure if this is a good idea, but I had to do it. I need to do this because... Because I have to. I can't explain properly!

Never ending love {A Germangie story}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara