Chapter 133

Later when we went back inside the palace Mehmet left to go to his business while I went to find Sümbül, or literally anyone that can help me in making the party for Mehmet.

He seemed so down and I just want to help him out with anything I can! And this time this is all I can do for him. Everything else is up to him after that.

Meanwhile I totally forgot about German and how he ignores me lately because when I came up with the party idea for his son he seemed like he likes the idea.

- Great idea! - he said - Even if he doesn't find anyone I'm sure he'll feel so much better after that!

- So... That means I can make that? - I asked, a bit awkwardly.

- Yes, of course!

- Thank you! - I nodded happily then I quickly left so I can take care of everything.

----- TIME SKIP ----

Luckily everyone was more helpful than I expected so we finished with everything pretty early.

- Thank you everyone for all the help today! - I told them and after the meeting I went to take a walk outside.

When I arrived at one point I saw Violetta talking to someone, but they seemed like they're hiding.

But why...

Soon as I was near they suddenly left to different ways and Vilu was coming to my way so I pretended I didn't see anything.

- Valide! - she said as she bowed - What are you doing outside now?

- Everything's ready for Mehmet's party so I wanted to walk here a bit... You know... Cleary head...

- I see, I see - she nodded awkwardly - Anyway... I'm going for now - she said then after bowing once she quickly walked away.

She's hiding something too... She's hiding something and I'm gonna find out about her too... But later... I have much more important things to do now.

----- TIME SKIP -----

It's evening right now and after getting changed I went for Mehmet to get him in place.

- Ah, okay... Just let me get myself together! - he said as he went to get changed quickly then after he was finished we headed off.

In place Gülsah and Priscilla were already waiting for us to arrive at the room's door and they both bowed when they saw us coming.

- Good evening, Sehzade Mehmet - said Gülsah - Everything and everyone's ready for you.

- Okay - he nodded and went into the room.

- Alright... - I sighed - I'm gonna go now too...

- Have a great night, sultana - Gülsah bowed while Priscilla came back to my room with me to talk for a while.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Around 2 hours passed when suddenly Isabella rushed into my room without knocking and everything which was really weird.

- The aga you sent after the sultan just came to me with some news that you need to hear right now!

- And what?

- The sultan's meeting up with another girl... But if I'd tell you who's it you wouldn't believe me...

She came to me and whispered into my ear the name of the girl...

- What?! Are you sure this is what he told you?! - I asked back, getting more and more frustrated.

- She's there right now, if you want to see this with your own eyes.

- I'm gonna do that - I groaned and without waiting for anyone I stormed out of my room to German's room to see the most shocking sight I could ever see...

No... She can't be...