Chapter 148

A few minutes later I finally got my energy back I headed outside the garden and Pablo followed me so we can talk.

- You don't seem well lately... - he said as we sat down - Angie, this is not going to be good, if you continue like this...

- I'm fine. Don't worry about me... - I replied - I'm just really sad... That my own mother is against my happiness... Why should I even live after this?

- Stop this right now! - he cut me off all of a sudden - Don't even say anything like this! You need to live for your children! They need you, the palace need you and the sultan needs you!

- No, he doesn't...

- Yes, he does! And why do I know this? Because I saw the way he has been looking at you before he left...

- I don't know...

- Don't stress yourself too much... Or this is going to go to your health and no one wants you to fall sick - he said as he squeezed my hand.

- Yeah... You're right... - I sighed deeply - I'll calm down... Thank you... I'm glad you and the others are here because otherwise I don't know how would I handle this...

- We're here for you - Pablo smiled - Here and will help you in whenever you need us...

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few hours later I headed back inside and I bumped into Mahidevran again...

- Good afternoon, Mahidevran - I smiled at her which seemed to surprise her.

- Good afternoon - she replied - Why are you so happy today?

- Hm? No reason.

- No reason, huh? The sultan still doesn't care about you.

- I know. So what?

She blinked.

- I have things to do and I need to be strong. As you moved on I'm working on the same too.

- Aha...

- Do you need anything more, or I can go now?

She was totally frozen as I walked past her while I felt so happy to shock her once again with something.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Time was passing by and soon it came out that I have menopause which shortly means for me that I can't have any more kids and this also explains my nerves problems lately which wasn't only because of Maria after all.

- Great. If German finds out about this he will ignore me even more than before... Which I don't know if it's possible, or not... - I groaned to myself.

They'll be coming home within a few days so I'm better focusing on that for now mostly because I heard some really upsetting news...

I don't know too many details... But all I know is that German got injured pretty badly and mostly this is the reason why they're coming home now.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Waiting for German in my room I've already walked in every direction when he finally came in...

- German! - I gasped as I ran to him and looked up and down on him.

- Hi... - he mumbled, sounding really tired.

Just now I saw that his arm looks pretty bad...

- You need to see the doc with this! Atleast to change the bandage on it!

- I will...

- No! Right now! - I snapped and the doctor came in right away and did what he was supposed to.

German seemed surprised that I can the doc right here, but he didn't rejected the help.

- We need to get sometimes to keep that arm up - murmurred the doctor quietly while working on German's arm - I'll be back!

- No, wait! - I jumped up and went to get one of my kerchief - This can help?

- Yes, sultana - the doc nodded and soon he finished up the treatment and left and as soon as he did I couldn't help hugging onto German.

- Angie... - I muttered, but soon he hugged me back with his good arm and sighed deeply.

I'm so glad he's okay...