Chapter 51

Around 2 weeks passed since I've been in the palace, but nothing I heard about German, or anyone at all. Only Daye came to visit me.

- Sultana... Why don't you just say sorry to him and you can come back to him and your kids... - she said.

I know that she's only trying to help and this is why I'm not being mean to her at all, but sometimes I'm curious about which side is she on.... Mine, or their side?

- Daye... I'm not giving up on my plans until I get what I want - I said firmly.

- That isn't going to happen as the sultan won't act against his mother.

- Don't be so sure about that - I smiled calmly - He knows he needs me so he soon will call me back... We'll just have to wait...

----- EARLIER -----

German's POV:

I can't believe how Angie betrayed me! She knows the rules and she still did that to me... How could she do that?!

Mother told me to send her away atleast for a while... So she might gives in and apologies, but I'm pretty sure she won't. She's more determined than that.

- MyLord - I hear Bali Bey coming closer to me at the balcony while I was thinking.

- Yes, Bali Bey?

- Hürrem sultana left this here before she left - he said and placed a box down on the table and left.

What did she leave here?

I went to sit at the table and opened the box and there was the ring I gave her in it and a letter.

"Dear German,

I know I made a mistake by doing what I did, but as much as I love you more than anything I'm not gonna apologise. Why? Because I think I deserve to be your wife. I deserve to be your wife since we both know things about my haters and how much they wanted to throw me out.

I know I made this to myself now, but I can tell you something: That you're still my life, my love, my everything and I love you so much and I just hope once you'll understand why do I want what I want... As I know that deep in your heart you're the same as me. That you're not Kanui Sultan Süleyman, but German who's the most loving person I know.

I'm giving back the ring because since you sent me away that means I'm not good enough to have it. So give it to whoever you might love more... But you'll always be in my heart, my life, my Padisah

With love, from your Hürrem"

- Oh, Angie... - I sighed deeply after reading the letter and after that I took the ring and stared at it for long minutes.

Did I made the wrong decision?

----- TIME SKIP -----

2 weeks passed since I sent Angie away and I must admit... I miss her. Maybe I should call her back soon... Since she didn't even see her children and I'm pretty sure she misses them... And I miss seeing Violetta as well.

And just as I was thinking about this Sümbül aga came into my room, looking worried.

- I have some bad news, MyLord... - he began - I just accidentally heard that Violetta sultana is sick for 3 days and and Hürrem sultana sent for a doctor... And for you.

- Violetta...

- She said that you might can help her feel better...

- Sümbül! Get a car ready for me! I'm going to Edirne! - I demanded and he quickly bowed and left and soon I headed off to Edirne as well.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Angie's POV:

- Oh, baby girl... What happened to you? - I sighed as I was watching her sleep.

She has been really sick for a while now and what pisses me off the most is that I can't do anything against it.

Maybe she misses her father just as badly as I do... Which is understandable...

Later when I was singing for her I didn't hear the door opening behind me until the tall figure arrived next to me which made me jump.

It was German.

I quickly jumped up and bowed.

- How's she? - he asked while he sat down at the edge of Vilu's bed.

- The doctors said she caught a cold... Nothing too serious to worry about - I replied quietly.

- That's good - he sighed in relief as he didn't take his gaze off of her.

At this moment even though I couldn't move at all I was happy that he cares about his daughter so much that he even came to see her.