Chapter 171

Angie's POV:

As the time passed by Chihangir fell seriously sick and I know... I know that this is because of Mehmet's death!

Do you believe in that someone's heart actually breaks?

Well, I do now as it seems like Chihangir's problem is something very similar because he keeps on blaming things on German and he keeps saying he'd rather die than being the son of the killer.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I tried everything! Everything... To keep my son alive, but he soon gave up the fight and died too which made me even more depressed than before and even more desperate to find out that if it's Fatma's and Mahidevran's fault Mehmet's death after all... Because if yes... Then they deserve the punishment!

They'd deserve to die and that's it!

But what the hell am I supposed to do if I have no proof and German doesn't believe me and blames my behaviour on my goddamn depression?!

- Arg! You know what?! Nevermind what I just said! - I hissed at him once again when I was visiting him - I'll just go! Don't bother me now!

And with that I stormed away and didn't stop until I arrived to my room to get changed and head out to the village and this time Fran and Sümbül joined me...

----- TIME SKIP -----

When I arrived to the school to meet up with Pablo and Beto I've already felt so bad that I wasn't sure if I can even face them anymore...

- Angie! - Pablo ran up to me first as soon as he saw me - Are you okay??

- Do I seem like I'm okay?

- No... Not really...

- Well, I indeed am not fine. I feel awful and I just don't want to go back anymore!

- Angie...

- Can we talk now?

- Yes... Yes, of course - he nodded then we went to sit down and then I told him about everything else that happened lately.

- Do you think they had something to do with that? - he asked.

- I think they did... And I'm gonna find the way to prove it too! I'm actually working on it now!

- This is really dangerous, you know that...

- I don't care! I'm the leader of the harem and they killed two princes! They have to die! - I hissed angrily - They made both me amd German suffer with this!

- Yeah, sure... Like he wasn't the one killing his own son... - Pablo groaned.

- This is not the point here! They killed a prince so they need to die! But if I can't prove it this isn't going to work out...

- Angie...

- Pablo... I'm here to relax a bit so please... Don't ask any more questions...

- Okay, I'm sorry - he sighed - Let's go to the class then! Beto is here too and I'm sure he'll be happy to see you again!

- Good idea - I smiled as we both headed inside the school....