Chapter 102

Arriving back to the palace I still didn't have any plans and Beto noticed that I'm totally out of place as I was walking through the corridors so he snapped me out of it quickly...

- Where have you been? - he asked.

- I was just... Out for a walk... That's all - I replied, smiling - Don't worry about me!

- Okay then... If you say so.

I didn't want to tell him the truth because of many reasons. Firstly because he's so clumshy... He might accidentally say something to someone... And secondly because I don't want him to be a part of this...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day I decided to visit Nigar one more time before she's leaving the palace to check on her myself to see if she's indeed pregnant.

When I was there I literally made her jump...

- Ah! S-Sultana! - she then bowed.

- How are you, Nigar? - I asked - Do you have... Anything to say?

- Well... No... Not really... But why do you ask?

- Hm... Nigar... If you have anything... Anything at all that bothers you... Tell me...

- I have nothing more to say, sultana... I'm leaving... This is for the best....

- I see - I sighed as I stood up - Well then... Hope you'll have a good life... - I said then I added - But you'll hear from me...

Then I left her there.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few days later my "spy" came with the news that Nigar is indeed pregnant.

I saw it too actually as she seemed bigger than before, but she was hiding her stomach almost perfectly.

- I see... So she is indeed pregnant, huh... - Gregorio mumbled - What are you gonna do next?

- Don't worry about that, Gregorio... I'll take care of her myself... And Ibrahim too...

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day I decided to visit the valide in her room and luckily no one was actually there except Daye, but she was in the other side of the room.

Thinking back she has been protecting Nigar too a bit too much and also they have been arguing so much... More than they normally did.

This tells me that she might also knows about everything, but feels ashamed for lying because of this...

I went to sit down at the edge of the valide's bed and to talk to her a bit...

- How're you doing today? - I asked - I know... You have been better before than now... But I know now why did this all happened...

Her eyes widened.

- Yes... I know about Ibrahim and Nigar...

She gasped.

- This is something that Hatice should know about and you know that too!

This time she was giving me begging eyes, probably wanting to tell me to not to do it.

- Hatice is the only one whom I always liked and this pains me too, you know! She has to know the truth!

At this moment suddenly Daye interrupted and I had to leave...

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day I tried to talk to Hatice, but Ibrahim interrupted us almost at the same time as I started to talk... Or atleast wanted to talk and he seemed really pale.

- Ibrahim... - Hatice muttered as we both could see that something has to happen to him, or heard something.

- The valide sultana... - he started - Just died...