Chapter 92

Another few days passed and I suddenly heard a scream from somewhere, saying:

- She opened her eyes!

- What...? - mumbled Beto who was with me at this moment.

- What the hell?! - snapped Gregorio who was a but stressed out lately.

- This must be about the valide! - I gasped then I stood up and headed to her room right away to see her with her eyes open, but something's still not right.

- Even though she woke up... She's paralyzed - Gül aga informed me - She can't move, or speak at all.

- Oh... That's awful... - I sighed.

- Indeed, sultana. And the doctors don't know what to do at this very moment. No one knows if she'll be fine, or not.

- Great... - I groaned, feeling really frustrated then I went back into the valide's room to see what's going on.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We have been there for a while now when Ibrahim came in to see the valide as well, but as soon as he stepped it I could see frustration and anger in the valide's eyes.

What the hell is going on? Is he hiding something that she knows about? Maybe that was the reason that she fell ill.

Later when we all felt the room I decided to go back a few hours later and I saw Daye was still in there and I also remember her disgusted face when Ibrahim came in earlier.

- Daye... - I looked at her.

- Yes, sultana? - she asked as she bowed.

- Do you know something about Ibrahim?

She paused for a moment in even breathing before answering to me...

- I don't know what are you referring to, sultana.

- Alright... - I sighed then I sat down next to the valide's bed - How about you, MyLady? - I looked down at her while gently taking her hand - I saw it in your eyes earlier... That something... Something happened and you know about it...

She just looked at me and her eyes were widen open. I think I got to the point now. But she looks at me with more hatred.

- Valide... You know I never wanted any trouble between us... I never... Wanted...

- I don't believe you - this is what her eyestoldme.

- But you have to understand... That the sultan... Your son... German... Means everything to me... My new life has started with him... And even though you wanted to break us apart... That never happened and never will...

- Keep dreaming!

- Because our love is stronger than anything... And I'm sure you felt the same way towards your husband and you can understand my feelings...

Well... I actually know that she moght wouldn't talk about Selim Sultan like the love of her life, but someone that wanted to kill her only child, but that's another story.

- Sultana... - suddenly Daye interrupted - The valide needs to rest...

- Alright - I groaned as I stood up - I'm leaving for now...

And with that I headed off, back to my room.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I have no idea how long has the valide been sick, but problems are coming and coming and Mahidevran doesn't do anything to make it easier, but harder.

One morning I suddenly saw someone I thought I'm never gonna see here again...

- Pablo! - I gasped and when he turned around he really was Pablo.

- Angie! - he gasped too - I need to go and see Mahidevran sultana now, but how about we talk later?

- Okay. Meet me at my room whenever you can!

- Okay - he nodded and he left with Gülsah who probably took him to that witch.

A few minutes after I went back to my room Pablo arrived.

I was about to say something, but he spoke up first...

- Before you say something I need to speak! - he started - I have some news that might be interesting for you!

- What is it?

- Maria and Angelica are alive!