Chapter 13

Angie's POV:

I've been sitting in the damn cell for 2 days now and he didn't came.

Did he forget about me?

Once Mahidevran came to see me, but not for getting me out of this hell hole.

- If you say you're sorry then you come out - she said evilly.

- I'm not saying sorry for telling the truth - I hissed at her as I was so angry.

- Fine! Then die here! - she said firmly then she left and I collapsed back down on the ground.

Why the hell is this happening to me? I might as well will die here, alone!

----- TIME SKIP -----

I feel so weak as I haven't even eat for 2 days now and I'm so lost in here.

But just as I was thinking about that I suddenly noticed Sümbül aga coming with a guard on his side and they opened the cell.

- Come on! Help me get her out of here before the sultan cuts my head off for letting the valide do this! - he said and they both grabbed my arms and pulled me up from the ground and didn't stop with me until we reached my room where I layed down right away.

- Get her some...

He couldn't finished his sentence as German rushed into the room without saying anything and came right to me.

At this moment I couldn't be happier because... Because he was actually worried about me...

- Everyone else get out!! - he shouted while he caressed my cheek.

When everyone was out...

- I'm so sorry, Angie... I didn't know what did they do to you... If I knew I'd of got you out much earlier!! - he said.

- It's okay... - I mumbled.

- No, it's not! - he snapped then he cleared his throat in embarrassment - They shouldn't have done that!

- I was indeed disrespectful...

- I don't think that's true - he smiled - I heard what exactly happened and you weren't disrespectful... You just told them the truth.

- Well, I...

- You were only being honest - he said - But now... Go and wash yourself down and when I'll order some food for us here!

- For us...? - I mumbled.

- Yes... Because I'm staying with you... Understood?

- Yes, Sir - I smiled and I did as he asked me to and when I arrived back from the bath the food was already there and German who was waiting for me.

- Food is ready - he smiled and we sat to the table and eat while talking - I got so worried when I heard they locked you down... It's weird though, but I did... - he admitted after a while.

- Really?

- Yes - he nodded - But I'm glad you're alright - he added as he held my hand on the table - I'll make sure that this won't happen again...

- Thank you... - I blushed slightly.

- It's okay - he smiled.

----- NEXT DAY -----

For the next morning I felt so much better and happier than ever as German sent me a really beautiful necklace and a pair of earrings too and I got a letter to them that I should go and see him tonight because he has something special for me.

I was so curious that I barely could wait for the night and when it came to the time I quickly went to his room where I saw Ibrahim pasha standing.

- He's waiting for you - he said as he opened the door for me.

- Thank you, pasha... - I said then I went into the room and bowed slightly.

- Ah, you're here! - German smiled as he came to kiss me on the forehead.

- As you asked me to - I mumbled - I wonder what's that special thing you have written me about...

He suddenly smiled and held his hand out to me and I took it right away.

He lead me to his desk and there he let go if my hand while he went to open a box and took out the ring I've been looking at the last time when I was here.

He then took my left hand and slide the ring on my finger.

- German... - I whispered, but he just smiled and me and softly kissed my hand.

- I love you... - he whispered softly - My sun... My moon... The light of my life... And this ring should be the proof of my love for you...

This was the first time that I felt like I want to cry in happiness as I hugged him tightly to me, not wanting to let go of him and whispered:

- I love you too...