Chapter 73

Angie's POV:

This was kinda shocking, but at the same time it was something that I was expecting to happen after what did Mahidevran do.

After Mustafa left I came back next to German to calm him down as I saw how upset he was at this moment.

- German... - I sighed as I placed my hand on his shoulder which snapped him out of the shock.

- I almost did something that a father shouldn't have... And as the sultan... - he mumbled as he collapsed back down and me next to him.

- But you didn't and this is what matters - I said, trying to calm him down.

- My father wanted to kill me because all he saw in me was an enemy... Someone that wants to take the throne away from him... And I don't want to become like him...

- You're not like him at all! You won't stand up against Mustafa!

- I don't know, Angie...

- Believe me... - I smiled as I took his hand - You're an amazing father and you always will be...

He looked up at me then smiled.

- Thank you... - he mumbled and hugged me tightly.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next morning was pretty quiet. Everyone was on their own business and when Gül aga visited me i remembered something important...

- Did you see Ludmilla anywhere? - I asked him - I didn't see her since yesterday afternoon...

- No, I didn't - he replied - She has been at the prince's room since last night.

- Oh! - I gasped - Then alright...

I wonder if their night were good after the argument... I hope so.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Days and days passed and Chihangir didn't get better while German found out that the only treatment that can help him is to stretch him... Literally.

- Jesus! - I gasped after German told me about it - But this isn't a bit too risky?

- It is risky, but Yasef Efendi is a great doctor and knows what is he talking about - German said - This is for Chihangir...

- B-But... He's just a baby... What if he can't survive the pain? - I asked as I began to shake.

- Angie... Please, trust me... - he said as caressed my cheek - I'm just as worried as you, but I want to atleast try to stop his pain...

I didn't say anything.

- And you didn't sleep properly for like a month now... You both need some time to finally relax without worrying, or in pain... - he added.

- I know... - I mumbled quietly - Alright, fine...

German smiled warmly at me.

- I'll call Yasef Efendi to get ready for the treatment... Meanwhile you can call a medium to help you calm down a bit...

I just nodded as I hugged onto him.

- If something bad happens to him I swear...

- But there won't happen anything bad and our baby will feel better - German smiled and pulled me closer to him.

He keeps on trying to calm me down, but no one can calm me down until I see the result... That my baby is healthy again...