Chapter 37

The next day this princess girl came to the harem to meet the valide and the others.

I'm not surprised how much they planned this out as they even wanted to make me believe that the sultana as already together with this girl and already a favorite, but I know that's not true.

Anyway I sat down to the table as everyone else and pretending that I'm happy when I'm not at all.

I'm worried about this to be honest...

Soon the "princess" has arrived and a part of my worries flew away as I could see she's not even prettier than me, but also I know the valide will send her to German and I don't know if he'll resist, or not...

So I have to do something before the night.

- Ah, nice to finally meet you - smiled the valide as this princess girl kissed her hand - I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Are you serious?? I've been acting the same way at the beginning and she almost got me killed and now she's greeting this... Little bitch like her daughter?! Ugh...

After the greeting she sat down with us and we finished this meeting within 2 hours so as soon as I was free I went to my room first to check on my babies and when it was done I went to see German.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Ah, Angie - he smiled when he saw me entering his room - Are you okay? You don't usually visit at this time of the day.

- I need to talk to you - I said calmly and on a serious tone.

- Okay. What is it?

- Did you hear about that princess giving in and joining the harem?

- Yes. And?

- Are you... Planning to do anything with her?

- What is that supposed to mean?

I took a deep breath before I continued.

- The valide wants to send her to you tonight.

- What? Why would she...?

- Obviously! - I cut him off - She wants me away from you!

German looked at me confused.

- This is ridiculous! Did she tell you that?

- No, but...

- Don't be so paranoid!

- I'm not being paranoid! But fine! Don't believe me if you don't want! You're the ruler here after all... You can do whatever you want with your life...

German stood there, quietly.

- But if I'm right and tonight she visits you... Think back what I'm going to say now...

I sighed deeply then looked straight in the eyes.

- If you accept her... You'll lose me...

- W-What?!

- You heard me! - I hissed - If you accept her... Then I'm going to leave the palace for good... With my kids.

- You can't take them away! - he snapped.

- Yes, I can! And I will...

And with that I bowed then turned around and left his room.