Chapter 68

5 weeks passed by and my face is starting to get perfectly healed which I'm really happy about and all the witches were staying away from me.

Me and Aybige became close friends and we meet up and spend time together a lot. I'm really happy for that because she's so far my only friend who's from here and here I mean from German's family.

And German...

He's here and we're happier than ever as we spend almost every night together and even if we don't he always sends some sweet message to me so I don't feel alone.

----- TIME SKIP -----

One afternoon I was heading out to the garden and I was in a really good mood until I saw those two witches coming towards me. The two who've done this to me...

Fatma and Fidan.

When they noticed me they both froze while I couldn't stop myself from getting angry and go to them...

- What are you two doing here?! - I asked them - Who told you that you cam even come back to the palace?!?!

They have been locked away for what they have done, but I was pretty sure that their punishment is longer than this.

- M-Mahidevran sultana... - Fatma started, but I didn't let her finish.

- Mahidevran? Mahidevran?! I don't care what Mahidevran says!! You go and get out of here before I'm gonna kill you with my own hands, you whore!!

- Sultan, p-please... - Fidan was about to beg, but once again I didn't let her speak.

- Shut up!!

- Please, sultana... Forgive us... - Fatma begged, but I got so angry that I grabbed her throat and only Aybige could get me off of that witch with Nigar, Gül aga and Daye's help.

- Come and calm down - said Aybige as she pulled me out to the garden to do what we were originally planning, but I didn't forget about those two just yet.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day early in the morning I went to meet up with somebody.

An aga, or if you want to call him "a guard". His name's Idris aga.

- Sultana - he bowed his head - You called me...

- I did - I nodded - I have an inportant job for you and I will pay you as much as you need, or even more.

- What should I do?

- Get Fatma and Fidan and give them what they deserve after what they have done to me! - I said - Do however you want to and whoever you want to with and don't kill them! Just uhm... "Scare them". Scare them enough so they'll fear me... So they'll think twice before they stand up against me again!

- Understood, sultana - he nodded - When?

- Not now... Not yet... Wait for a few days.

- Understood - he nodded again then in the next moment he disappeared while I headed back to my room like nothing happened.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later in the morning I decided to go out for horse riding to clear my head and when I arrived to the barn I saw Aybige and Bali Bey talking there, but he quickly let her down and walked away.

What the hell was that?!

- Ah... Uhm... Sultana - Aybige bowed hesitantly.

- What happened between you and him just now? - I asked her.

- Nothing... As usual.

- As usual?

She nodded.

- Aybige...

- I'm fine! - she groaned - I'm sorry, but I need to head back now.

And with that she headed back to the palace while I headed to see my horse and go out, but I'm not leaving this like that.