Chapter 128

Angie's POV:

A few days later German had to leave and again all the ladies were alone in the palace without any stronger men which means trouble are coming again... But I don't mind as once again Maria is on my side, also Ludmi and Priscilla so I'll be just fine.

But one day for some reason a mysterious smirk was on Mahidevran's face the whole time while all the ladies were together and having dinner.

Oh! Since the last time German came back I have choosen harem to my sons and as I promised to that girl Nurbanu I chose her to Selim's harem and soon he even chose her for nights and nights and a few months later it seemed like they fell in love which is good.

I want to see my son happy.

----- TIME SKIP -----

German has only been away for a month, but I already miss him and my sons so much and so does everyone else.

I know they'll succed... They always do, but I can't help myself feeling worried as well whenever they're away and I don't get any letters, or anything.

- Hürrem sultana - I suddenly hear Sümbül aga calling for me from behind as I was standing outside the garden - You got a letter from the sultan.

- Finally! - I gasped as I quickly went to get it and as soon as I was alone I read it and I felt so happy right away.

"How're you, my beautiful queen? I hope everything's fine back home. We're all fine here so far, but I already miss you so much and your sons miss you as well.

I'm trying to work everything out as soon as possible so we can get home and I can see you beautiful face, I can hug you and kiss you again.

My everything... I'm always falling asleep while thinking about you.

I'll be home soon. I promise you that."

- Ahh... Goddamnit, German... - I mumbled to myself as I sighed deeply.

I just couldn't stop smiling after reading this beautiful letter from him.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The following day I've been working on some things for the harem and people in the village when suddenly Sümbül aga came into my room and he seemed really upset for some reason.

- What's up? - I asked him - I'm in the middle of a song right now!

I was actually working on a song at the very moment when he came in.

- You know I wouldn't bother you at this moment, but I need you to come to the doc right now!

- Why??

- Ludmilla just fainted! - suddenly Beto came in... Uhm, fell in, interrupting Sümbül.

I didn't even ask anything more, but jumped up and went to see Ludmi.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Arriving to see Ludmi Priscilla was already there so I was calm, but I still pulled the doc over to talk to her...

- What's wrong with her? - I asked her.

- Oh! Nothing at all! - she smiled - The young lady is pregnant!

- Oh! Well... That's a relief to hear - I took a deep breath in relief then when the doc left I went to see Ludmilla and calm her down...