Chapter 80

German's POV:

Angie looked so weak and tired. I'm really worried about her, but I hope she'll get better soon.

She's so cute sleeping here, in my arms right now... I just hope she'll have more energy for the next time she's waking up.

Soon after she fell asleep in my arms I fell asleep too and none of us woke up until the late morning when she started waking up and smiled up at me.

- Oh... Good morning... - she muttered in a sleepy voice - I'm sorry... I just...

- Don't apology... - I smiled down at her - How do you feel?

- Much better than last night - she replied, smiling back at me sweetly - Thank you for everything...

- It's really nothing... I love you - I said then kissed her forehead gently.

- I love you too - she whispered, blushing lightly.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door and Sümbül came in.

- I'm sorry for bothering... But the valide sultana is looking for you everywhere.

- Tell her that if it's nothing important then I'll go and see her later on.

- Uhm...

- Now leave! - I demanded and he left right away.

- Shouldn't you be going go see her? - she asked - She'll think you aren't going to see her because of me....

- And it's true - I smiled - But don't worry... She'll be mad at me and not you.

- German...

- Don't worry - I repeated as I kissed her head - She'll have to wait for me for now... Because you're more important to me...

She blushed deeply as she snuggled closer to me more.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Angie's POV:

After a few more hours of only just enjoying each other's company German left to see the valide and get back to work while I decided to go out and get some fresh air.

Outside I saw Aybige and Bali Bey talking again, but Aybige seemed really upset and soon she slapped him and left.

What the hell was this?!

As I wen to Bali Bey he bowed right away.

- What happened just now? Did you two argue?

- No, sultana - he replied - We were just... Talking.

- Yeah, I saw it. This is why she slapped you as well, huh? - I smirked.

- Uhm...

- Okay, okay - I sighed deeply - Don't tell me then... But you know I could help...

- I know, but I don't need any help now, sultana - he said.

- Really? Just because I know Aybige pretty well and I could help you...

- Excuse me, sultana... But I think you also know that this is impossible for me... - he sighed then he bowed and left.

Well then... It seems like none of them are going to tell me what's going on, but it's clear that they're in love with each other.

Ah... Young love...