Chapter 170

That day we went home and I felt so much better... Well until the moment when I met Fatma sultana.

- Where have you been, Hürrem? - she asked.

- What do you care?

- I was just curious.

- I was out for a long walk. That's all.

- I see.

She was about to continue when Mahidevran appeared nearby and I just stormed off. I didn't have guts to stay there, but for some reason I felt like I need to stay hear to listen to what they're talking about...

- Where did you put it? - Mahidevran asked frustratedly - Be careful, or Hürrem will find it!

- Stop worrying, Mahidevran! - said Fatma - Everything will be fine and that witch won't know anything at all! Now go to your business and shut up!

Mahidevran bowed awkwardly then they walked away quickly.

But what is this supposed to mean? Did they actually do something?

Did they actually wrote that letter?!

And if yes what were they talking about?

God, I need to find out about this!

----- TIME SKIP -----

When I went back to my room I called Sümbül and the others over that I trusted and told them about what I just heard.

- They might have talked out the stamp! - said Sümbül - A stamp that they use to formal letters!

- Hmm...

- But it's impossible for them to have it because only the sultan and similar important people have those! Someone like Fatma sultana can't have somathing like that!

- I wouldn't be so sure about that - I groaned - These witches can do anything that they want and they'll do it anyway...

- But if they even have a copy of that... - Diego continued - How would you find that and actually prove to the sultan??

- I have no idea...

- But I have! - Fran interrupted.

- Have any good idea? - I asked.

- Well... I don't know if it's good... But it might can work! - she smiled then she told us about her idea.

----- MEANWHILE -----

German's POV:

What am I doing with my life?

I'm supposed to be with Angie and help her feeling better after Mehmet's death, but instead I'm sitting in my room, feeling sorry for myself and crying all day when I have no one to meet up with.

Angie doesn't want to see me anymore... She hates me and it's understandable... I've killed our son after all...

But that letter!

It clearly said that he's going to stand up against me and I had no choice!

Or... Maybe this wasn't even the case?

I don't know what to think anymore! I really... Really don't...

I'm so pathetic... I shouldn't even be the sultan anymore... I'm old as hell anyway and I have back pain and whatever pain I can get... I sure will!

I'm weak, stupid and broken... I deserve all the hate...