Chapter 17

A few hours after I gave birth unfortunately German had to go, but I wasn't alone as his sister Hatice came to visit me and see me and my son.

- How beautiful boy - she smiled warmly and she was holding Mehmet in her arms - One day I also want to be a mother... But so far I don't have a husband...

- You'll find a man that will appreciate your beauty and kindness, sultana - I smiled at her.

- I hope so... - she sighed.

- Oooor... Is there anyone that you... Layed an eye on?

- Hoho! Where are you thinking? - she laughed.

- Sorry, I was just curious - I giggled - I didn't want to embarrass you.

- No... To be honest there is someone... That I have a really good relationship already...

- Oh?

- Ah! Just forget about it - she smiled softly - Anyway how do you feel? I heard this little guy made you struggle.

- Yeah, he did - I giggled - But it totally worth it...

- I agree - she smiled too.

----- TIME SKIP -----

That night German came to visit me and my son and when he held him in his arms he looked so happy and he looked down at Mehmet so warmly and lovingly.

- You two look so adorable - I smiled as I sat next to him and leaned my head on German's shoulder - He has your eyes...

- And your smile - he added and kissed my forehead gently - How do you feel?

- I'm feeling okay - I replied - Happier than ever.

- I hope so - he smiled as he wrapped one of his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

And the rest of the night went by quietly and calmly as we were only talking and enjoying each other's company.

----- NEXT DAY -----

On the next morning I woke up, but German wasn't next to me, but a letter from him.

- "My sunshine, I had to go on a meeting, but I'll check up on you later. German"

- Alright... Then it seems like I'm gonna have breakfast alone with my little prince... - I mumbled to myself as I got out of the bed to check on Mehmet.

In his room Esma, my servant and who tales care of Mehmet when I can't was already there and bowed when she saw me.

- Good morning, sultana - she said.

- Good morning, Esma - I replied - Has he been a good boy? - I asked as I picked my son up and kissed his head.

- Like a little angel - she smiled.

- That's good to hear - I smiled too.

- Shall I order the breakfast for you to the room now?

- Oh yeah... I'm hungry!

- Alright, sultana - she bowed then left.

As I was holding Mehmet and looked at him I remembered why I wanted to be a mother for years now. That I always wanted to hold my own baby in my arms... Teach my baby and see how he grows up... And becomes and fine adult.... And now I have a good chance to do it...

I have a good chance to be a good mother and I'm not gonna let anyone to ruin it... Not even Mahidevran who is full of hate towards me.

I'll be staying close to the sultan... Be his best lady... His best lover that loves him in full time and support him whenever I can...

Later that day even Nigar came to see me and my son and I'm happy she did because she was the very first one who was supportive with me and helped me in everything I needed.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We have been spending time together for a few hours now when suddenly someone knocked on the door and I couldn't believe my eyes... That who was the visitor...

- Hey, miss me, Angie?