Chapter 33

3 months later I heard that some thieves gave the sultan an offer... They have some things that can be really useful for him.

I heard they even got some new girls for the sultan... And I'm getting worried about it once again, but German keeps telling me that nothing bad will happen... Not like the last time.

That idiot... He thinks that I'm thinking about that girl trying to kill him, but this is not it...

Anyway... I try not to think about it for now as the new ones aren't even here just yet, but I asked Gül aga to tell me if they arrive.

Meanwhile I was teaching my kids, but mostly Violetta to sing because one morning when I heard her singing "Habla Si Puedes" that she heard from me before and her voice is just beautiful.

I just love listening to her voice... I'm just playing on the piano while she's sitting on my lap, singing happily and as I'm looking and listening to her... My heart was filled with happiness and didn't even noticed that someone just came into the room.

German's POV:

I haven't seen Angie, or my kids for long days now as My office is filled with papers and everything... I didn't have time to even to think about anything and anyone so today I decided to visit them.

When I was on my way I heard a beautiful voice singing nearby and I recognized the voice: it's my daughter, Violetta.

I went to Angie's room and sneaked in quietly, just to not to bother them while they were singing together now.

I sat on the bed and listened until they finished...

- This was beautiful - I said as I clapped.

They both jumped up and bowed deeply, but I just smiled and pulled both of them into my arms.

- My girls...

- What are you doing here? - Angie asked - I thought you're full of work now...

- I was... And I still am... But I wanted to see you two..

- Dad! - Vilu cried out as she jumped into his arms and he happily hugged her to him tightly and protectively and while I was watching them I couldn't help, but smile the whole time.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Angie's POV:

The next day I woke up by a kiss on my forehead and when I looked up I saw German laying next to me, smiling at me warmly.

- Good morning, beautiful - he smiled.

- Good morning - I smiled back softly.

First I was surprised that he was here, but then I remembered: He stayed with us the whole day and when the kids went to sleep we were having our good times together and fell asleep in each other's arms.

- Did you sleep well? - he asked.

- Yes... Perfectly - I giggled as I kissed his nose softly and playfully which made him smile too.

- I'm glad to hear that - he smiled then sat up, pulled me into his lap and kissed me passionately on the lips.

It has already been 13 years since we know and love each other and it's like we just started...

Anyway later when I was going out for a walk I heard screaming from the harem's room and it sounded like Mahidevran so I decided to go and look what's going on.

When I was there I couldn't believe my own eyes...