Chapter 113

Another few hours passed and soon Mustafa had to leave with his brothers because he promised to practise with them outside the garden a bit.

By the time him and Priscilla seemed to be liking each other and Mustafa even offered her to go with him to Manissa so she can be with Ludmilla there too, but surprisingly she didn't want to go.

- Why didn't you agree to go with them? - I asked her and Ludmi looked confused and a bit sad as well.

- Because I want to stay and help Angie out here - Priscilla replied - But Ludmi, you won't be away forever and I'll be here when you come back... Don't worry - she smiled and hugged her.

- Okay then - Ludmi smiled too.

- You'll be just fine with your man there! - Prisci added, jokingly - He'll take a good care of you. I can see that now and I'm happy too.

We all laughed then later on I called for Sümbül aga to get some food for us and we even spent the rest of the day together.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day I visited German to his room because I haven't seen him for a whole day by now and I was a bit worried about him.

- German... - I said quietly as I arrived and I saw him on the balcony and the way he was just standing there, looking out to the garden I knew that there's somwthing wrong.

I just knew it.

As I went closer to him I could see he was deep in thoughts...

- German... Are you okay? - I asked him as I leaned my head on his shoulder - You seem like you've seen a ghost...

- My father's ghost... - he muttered.

- Huh?

- I can't become him... If I do... I might could kill my own son...

- German, what are you talking about? - I asked as I was getting more and more worried about him.

He slowly looked over at me and hugged me tightly.

- Nothing to worry about... Really... - he smiled softly - I'm perfectly fine now that you're here... My Queen... My love...

- Are you sure?

- Yes, of course! - he smiled again, but now more cheekily as he wrapped his arms around my waist gently - You're making me happy... And forget everything bad...

- Then how about we eat together now and help you forget everything that bothers you today? - I asked him, smiling.

- Hmm... Sounds amazing - he said - You could start with a kiss now...

- As you wish, My King - I smirked as I kissed him softly on the lips and after that we headed back into his room to spend the rest of the day together.