Chapter 131

A few weeks passed by and I didn't even noticed how busy me and German were until the moment when he didn't even let me into his room one evening.

Well... Actually Ibrahim was the one, telling me that he's busy...

- He's working so much lately... - I sighed.

- You know... Not everything's about you - said Ibrahim.

- I didn't mean like that, you jerk! - I hissed as I hit his arm - I mean... I just don't want him to overdo himself like the last time when he fell sick...

- That's understandable.

Then we were standing there, in silent for a few seconds before I spoke up again...

- Keep your eyes on him, please... I know you don't want to do any favor to me so take this as you do this for him and not me.

- I will - he replied shortly before going back into German's room, leaving me behind with the two aga that were standing at the door.

- What an asshole... - I mumbled to myself before heading back to my room to get some rest.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Some more days passed by and in the meantime German seemed to be keeping his distance from me... I don't know why.

- Maybe he's just too tired - said Maria - I don't think he's avoiding you.

- He never did this to me... Even if he was too tired he was always nicer than this...

- Then what do you think? What's going on? - Priscilla asked.

- I don't know... I have no idea...

- Why don't you send someone to find out the problem? - she suggested.

- Send a spy to check on him?

- Why not?

- He's the sultan... I can't just do that...

- And again... Why not? - she asked as she sat down next to me - You just need to find someone good enough to not to get caught.

- Uhm... Well... Maybe this is what I need to do...

- Yes! This is exactly what I need to do! - both Maria and Priscilla said at the same time so I decided.

I got an aga and I told him to always try and follow German wherever he can, or literally anyone that he sends out to see what's going on.

- But now... Calm down, Angie - Prisci said, but Maria looked a bit unsure about some things.

- Maria... - I looked up at her - Are you okay?

- Huh? Uh... Yes... Yes, I'm fine - she mumbled and soon she sat next to me as well.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on I was just laying in bed, alone and thinking then I suddenly got an idea to play a little bit on the piano.

Just playing and playing and everything that bothered me could forget for long minutes and I just felt happiness and felt free... Free for a few minutes... Free from every problem...