Chapter 134

A/N: I wasn't planning to update this again, but seems like I need to... So here you go ;)

Storming into German's room, through to the balcony I felt like I'm gonna burst out crying when I saw who has been with him...

It was my own sister, Maria...

I truly wished I'd be only dreaming, but this wasn't a dream... This was real.

- I love you... - German whispered to her which made me shake even more than I already did.

- I love you too... - she replied before they kissed and none of them noticed that I'm right there, watching them and hearing everything they say.

- Maria... - I muttered to myself before running back to my room, crying my eyes out.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Angie, calm down... - Priscilla said, trying to make me feel a bit better, but nothing could work.

- How could I calm down now?! Now that I know my own sister betrayed me?! - I snapped angrily - How?!

- I really don't know, but you need to calm down for the next time when you see her!

- The next time when I'm gonna see her I'm gonna kill her... - I hissed angrily.

- Angie...

- Don't try to stand up for her!

- I didn't plan to do that, but you really need to calm down and rest for the night!

- I don't think I'm gonna rest even for a minute... But now can you leave me alone... - I mumbled.

- Okay... Goodnight...

- Yeah, night...

And with that Priscilla finally left my room so I was alone with my thoughts.

How could he do that to me? He told me I'm his pnly love and would never leave me and yet this is what he's doing to me...

And Maria...

She's my own sister and she just told him that... I can't even think about it! Ugh...

Everyone's against me... Why is this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this?! What?!!

And what am I gonna do now?

Should I talk to her, or him? Or I should just leave it like this? He's the sultan after all... He can do whatever he wants...

But Maria is my sister! We need to talk!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Bur the next day I had so much things to do that I didn't have time to care about Maria, or German, but I called her over in the evening anyway...

- Angie - she smiled as she stepped into my room - Why did you call me? Shouldn't you be resting now?

- I can't rest... - I groaned - And I haven't slept a minute last night either...

- Hm? Why? Are you okay?

At this point I looked over to the servants at the door.

- Get out...

- Sultana... - Priscilla looked worriedly at me.

- I said get out!! - I shouted and everyone quickly left the room so it was me and Maria left alone.

- A-Angie? - Maria muttered, now a bit unsure about what to say, or do at the moment - What's wrong?

- I don't know, Maria... You tell me - I hissed as I walked slowly closer to her - Do you have any idea?

- I don't...

- Then let me help you a bit... You... The sultan... Together!

She gasped.

- What are you...

- Don't play dumb with me! I've seen you two together last night!! - I cried out and at this moment I couldn't stay calm anymore - Why... Why do you do this to me?

- Angie, please... Let me explain...

- You told him you love him! I heard everything!

- Angie...

- My own sister... My own sister betrayed me!

- Mahidevran and Hatice sultana wanted me to do this!!

- Oh really?? Do you really think I'm that stupid??

- I'm telling you the truth!

- What did I tell you when you came here? That I AM THE VALIDE! No one can tell you what to do, but me!!

Maria was shaking and she couldn't speak anymore...

- You said you love him... And it didn't seem like you're playing at all!

- I can't tell you that... Because I...

- DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT! - I cut her off then I suddenly grabbed onto her throat - Don't lie to me! I saw everything and believe me... I'll make you regret staying in the palace!

And with that I let go of her and she fell on the floor, crying.

- SÜMBÜL AGA!! - I shouted and he came in right away - Take her out and don't let her near to me, my room, or my children!

- Y-Yes, my valide! - he nodded then with some help he pulled Maria up and took her out...