Chapter 173

----- EARLIER -----

German's POV:

Angie has been going out somewhere alone and she doesn't want to tell me where.

She's still mad at me for what I've done and that I didn't believe her when she told me that Fatma and Mahidevran fooled me with that letter.

Today Angie's out again and a servant came up to me with a weird request from Angie:

- Can you come with me to Fatma sultana's room? - the boy asked me - It's important and Angie asked me to do this!

- Okay... - I nodded hesitantly - But what are we looking for exactly?

- A stamp.

- Stamp?

- Yes.

A stamp... I know what's going on, but the question is: Is she right in this? Because if yes...

----- TIME SKIP -----

After around 5 minutes of looking around we found an exact same kind of stamp that I have in my room and I'm sure that this is not mine. This is a copy of it...

So she was right... They did this...

- Sümbül aga!! - I shouted from the room and he ran in right away - Get my horse ready and call some guards and wait for me outside!

- Yes, my lord! - he bowed and left.

Then I turned to the boy...

- Do you know where Fatma sultana went?

- Where Angie went too! I can show you the way!

- Good! Then you're coming with me! - I said the we both headed out.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The boy showed me the way to a building which was working as a school for a while now and then I heard arguing from one of the rooms.

Mustafa came with me as well because he has been really protecting Angie from his mother which is really nice to see.

Anyways...

When we peeked in we saw my sister Fatma, Mahidevran and Angie talking and the other two has been trying to pick on Angie.

As I listened to them at one moment I got really angry so I told one of the guards to announce me as they always do in the palace too.

- Behave! Sultan Süleyman's coming!

Everyone froze in the room, but mostly Fatma and Mahidevran as I walked in and stood in front of them...

- Brother, it's good to see you - said Fatma, pretending that she's happy to see me when she obviously wasn't.

- Don't play around. I heard everything you said to Hürrem - I said coldly.

- She's talking nonsense! Why would I do all that anyway??

- I don't know that either...

- See?!

- BUT - I cut her off then showed her the copy of the stamp I found in her room - I found this... And by what I heard here it's enough proof that you two did this!

Angie's POV:

- I found this... And by what I heard here it's enough proof that you two did this! - said German on a really angry voice that even made me shiver - You're coming back with me and there I'll decide about your punishment! - he added as 2-2 guards came in to grab both Fatma and Mahidevran and take them out.

- You can't do this to me!! - Mahidevran shouted - What about Mustafa?!

- I've been hearing enough to know that you're guilty in this and many more things that happened lately - said Musafa as he walked into the room too - Hürrem did nothing to you and you're still doing this to her!

- Mustafa...

He just took a deep breath and walked next to me while the guards took the two women out of the room while German was following them, but half way he turned back to me...

- If you're ready... Come back too because I want you to help me out - he said then walked out and a few minutes later I left the school too with Mustafa on my side...