Chapter 180

German's POV:

I'm so happy that Angie's home again and so am I.

I've been working so much that I ignored her which I shouldn't have done, but I wrote a little poem for her which I hope she'll like because everything I feel and everything I have is in that poem...

As I went out to the balcony to look around I saw her on her own balcony, reading my letter and smiling so happily that it made me smile too.

Her smile is my everything... Seriously...

By only seeing her smile and knowing that it was me who made her smile is something really amazing to feel...

- My lord! - I hear Sümbül speaking to me from behind so I turned around to face him and I didn't even realized for a while how upset he looked for some reason.

- Yes? - I asked, but no answer - Sümbül, what's wrong?

- The sultana asked me to keep this is secret, but I can't!

I was more and more confused than ever as he continued speaking.

- She got a deadly sickness... - he finally said it.

- What?!

Sümbül was shaking which told me that he's saying the truth.

How? How's that possible?

She can't be...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Angie's POV:

I went to get changed after reading German's poem then I headed to see him as I wanted to look as good as possible for him, but not so far away from my room I bumped into him right and without saying anything he hugged me.

It was really nice, but at the same time he looked like he has seen a ghost...

I have a feeling Sümbül didn't listen to me after all...

- Angie! - German said after letting go of me and looking into my eyes - So good to have you here again!

- Same here - I smiled at him.

- Angie, what happened to you? Why didn't you want to tell me about your problem?! - he snapped, rather on a really worried way which left me no choice, but to tell him about everything.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- I didn't want to tell you as long as I don't know for sure... - I sighed.

- But Angie!

- None of us actually knows if there's anything to worry about, or no!

German didn't say a word for a minute so I spoke up again...

- But honestly...

- Yes?? - he gasped.

- I'm feeling really weak in the past few weeks... She might be right... About my sickness...

- I'll call the best doctors I can find! - German snapped - I'm not letting you die, understood?!

- German, calm down and quiet! I don't want anyone else to hear this...

Now he actually calmed down and pulled me gently into his arms.

- I need you... - he whispered.

- And I'll be here for you as long as I can... And as long as you need...

But maybe I can't stay as long as he needs...