Chapter 151

The next day I called everyone together in the harem and I told them about Victoria and no one had a problem with my new plans, except Gülsah.

- But why?! I'm not good enough here?! - she asked.

- Daye also had some help back then - I said - Believe me, Victoria will be useful to you and useful to everyone.

- Alright, fine - she nodded and a few minutes later I dismissed the meeting.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I heard that German called over my sons to practise and for some reason I felt like I need to check on them to see if everything's going fine...

As I arrived the place where they were I saw Mehmet and German fighting, but for some reason German seemed too serious about this.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Maria sitting nearby as well, watching them too.

At one point Mehmet ended up losing the fighr against his father and he was on the ground...

- Seems like I still need to learn... - he panted, but German didn't reply.

He was staring down at him with a really weird expression on his face and soon he lifted up his sword again.

- German, enough!! - I shouted.

At this point everyone was looking at me while German dropped his sword in shock.

- Mother?? - Mehmet gasped as I ran up to them - Mother what's the matter?

- You seem tired, Mehmet... How about you go and relax now? - I said to him, faking a smile.

He just nodded then walked off and when that happened I turned to stand in front of German...

- What the hell were you about to do just now?! - I snapped angrily - He was already down!!

- Don't shout at me like that!! - German snapped at me.

- I'll shout at you however and whenever I want to!! - I said as I slapped him in front of everyone - You wanted to stab him when he was already down and could not protect himself!!

He was shocked by my action and couldn't even react so I left him there, without bowing in front of him and went to Maria, who has been still sitting on the same place, not even reacting what happened just now...

- And you!

- What now?! - she asked.

- You didn't even try to do anything! - I hissed as I grabbed her - You're his favorite now! You should be acting when it's needed! Or... Do you want your nephew to be dead!?

- Of course not, but you were there!

- Ah! I don't care anymore! - I groand then stormed off somewhere that I can be alone.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I felt like I have nothing and no one to live for while I was alone so instead of feeling sorry for myself I headed to see what's going on in the harem and when I arrived I couldn't believe my own eyes... That how nicely everyone were behaving and how nice everything was.

- Woah... - I mumbled while Gülsah and Victoria came up to me right away - Did you two do this?

- Yes, sultana - Gülsah replied - Well... Victoria... Mostly...

- I see - I smiled - How about we organize a little party tomorrow for the harem?

Suddenly the girls near us got so excited so I decided to organize that party after all.

They deserve it... And so do I to feel a little better for a little while and forget everything bad...