Chapter 10

We both were at the balcony, just sitting there in each other's arms when after a while German pulled me into his lap and kissed me passionately on the lips.

- The night is still long - he smirked - And I want you...

- I'm all yours, Mylord - I whispered and kissed him back with just as much passion as him.

He cleared his throat.

- I meant German...

- That's much better.

He wrapped his strong arms around my body while we were kissing and I wrapped my arms around his neck again as we were kissing passionately and I just felt like the whole world stopped around us.

This love and passion is something I've never felt with anyone before... Not even with Pablo.

----- TIME SKIP ------

The next morning I woke up happier than ever!

I had an amazing night with German and it wasn't only making love as it was actually supposed to, but we had a really great time together.

We were having fun, laughing and everything like... Like we have been known each other for years, but we only know more about each other since last night.

As I was thinking I looked up at German who was still asleep so I decided to stay still as his arms were fixed around me and only leave when he's up too.

A few minutes after I could feel he was waking up too...

- Good morning, Mylord - I said and smiled up at him.

- Good morning, Angie - he replied - You know you can call me German here...

- I know, I know - I blushed slightly then I sat up and got ready to leave.

For a while German was only watching, but when I wasn't looking I suddenly felt his presence behind me so I turned around and bowed.

- I think I should leave now so... - I said, but he cut me off.

- But I don't think you should - he said and smirked at me - Would you like to spend this day with me?

I was shocked by that. Was he actually liking me that much?

- But... But today is Wednesday... Shouldn't you be with Mahidevran sultana now?

I actually heard that on Wednesday's he spends his day with her...

- Oh? Seems like you know more than I excepted... - he smiled - Mahidevran will be out at my sister's palace today so I don't think she'd be bothered by this... And besides I'm the only one who can decide about this so...

- Alright then - I smiled - I'd love to stay with you all day... Or even more... - I mumbled, whispering the last part to myself, not wanting him to hear it.

He smile was bigger than ever as he pulled me into him and kissed me again passionately on the lips and after that he ordered some breakfast to the room and we ate.

- You're so beautiful... You know that? - he said as he caressed my cheek lovingly - I've never seen someone as beautiful as you...

- You're flatter me... - I mumbled, blushing slighty as I was looking away, but I kept his hand on my cheek because I wanted his touch. I was craving for it.

- I'm telling you the truth - he smiled warmly at me.

- I think Mahidevran sultana is much more beautiful than me...

He was sitting there for a moment in silent then smiled, stood up and came to sit next to me with a huge smirk on his face.

- Answer me to a question... - he said - Are you feeling jealous?

- W-What?! No! I-I'm not...!

- Oh really? Then why do you keep mentioning Mahidevran?

- I... I just...

German then cut me off with a soft kiss on the lips.

- Let me make you forgetabout your jealousy... - he whispered as he pulled me into his lap, wrapped his arms around my waist and began to kiss me all over again, but I didn't mind at all.

----- HOURS LATER -----

I can't get over how passionate German is, even though we only know each other since yesterday and this might cause some problems, but at this moment I don't mind at all.

We have been playing again for a while now when suddenly someone knocked on the door and a guy walked in.

I quickly stood up and bowed while he was looking really confused at me then he looked over to German.

- Ibrahim... - German started coldly - What have I told you yesterday? That no one should bother me now!

- Mylord, you haven't been leaving your room since yesterday and Mahidevran sultana was curious what's happening - Ibrahim replied.

- I'm resting.

- With her?

He was now referring to me by this.

- Yes. With her and I'll come out whenever I want to. Now if you don't mind... - German continued as he pulled me into his lap which surprised me for a moment - If there's nothing more important then please leave us alone...

- As you wish, Mylord - Ibrahim nodded then walked out.

- Are you sure this was a good idea? - I asked German after we were finally left alone again.

- It was... Or not... But I don't care because he interrupted something important... - he replied and looked up at me.

- Something important?

- Yes... Hürrem...

- Hürrem?

Now I was more confused than ever.

- They should call you Hürrem... From now on...

Now I remember! I heard when the sultan actually gives me a name then that means I became his favorite too!