Chapter 34

Mahidevran was shouting at some new girl in the harem... Atleast this is what I thought at first, until I saw who it really was...

- Ludmilla?! - I gasped and I went to interrupt right away.

- What the hell are you doing here?! - hissed Mahidevran when she saw me - Keep on walking!

- I'm not going to until you tell me why are you shouting at this poor girl early morning - I replied calmly.

- That's not your business!

- It is if I want her to serve me - I said while I was looking at Ludmilla who has already recognized me, but she kept quiet.

- Eh? What?

- You heard me. I need some more help anyway - I smiled which made Mahidevran even more pissed.

- Hm... Whatever... Just keep her far away from me! - she hissed then walked away, Gülsah followed her quickly.

- Angie... - Ludmi muttered as Mahidevran finally left - Angie, you're alive!

- I am - I smiled at her - Now... Come with me to my room, we can talk there more calmly.

She nodded and she followed me to my room.

Anyway Ludmilla was one of my students in the Studio back then and I can't describe how happy I am to see her again.

When we were in my room she told me about her life so far and that how she ended up here in the palace.

- But what about you? - she asked - How long have you been here?

- For 14 years now - I replied.

- Jesus!

- Yeah, I know,.. Long time... But I didn't have a too bad time here after a while.

- But you said you want me to serve you... What is that supposed to mean?

- Of course I'm not forcing you to do that... But since I'm a sultana here as well I have the opportunity to get new servants.

- Sultana? Does that mean...?

- Yes. I have 3 child - I said and smiled.

- And all from the sultan??

- Yes.

- Wow!

- I know - I laughed - But it's true.

- So what's gonna happen now? Should I go back, or...?

- Or you can serve me so no one can shout at you like Mahidevran did... Only me... But I won't.

- Well... That would be good - Ludmilla smiled shyly - I'll do my best for you then!

- Good then - I smiled too - And honestly... I'm really happy that you're here. Does anyone else from the village here?

- I don't think so.

- I see... Okay...

Later on I called my kids over so Ludmilla can meet them too and we continued talking together.