Chapter 91

The next morning I woke up by Esma, my servant shaking my arm and when I looked up I could see she was crying and she was really upset.

- Esma... What is it? What happened? - I asked her as I sat up in the bed - Something happened to my children??

- N-No, sultana... - she shaked her head.

- Then what is it? Come on, split it out!

- Mahidevran sultana sent away all the girls that has been working for you... Including me and Lady Nilüfer too...

- What!? Why?!!

- I don't know, sultana! - she cried.

- Okay, okay... Calm down - I smiled at her, but I was so annoyed that even my smile scared her a bit - I'm going to get dressed and see what's going on...

But I can't promise to stay calm...

----- TIME SKIP -----

After getting dressed I headed to Mahidevran's room as fast as possible and I was honestly ready to kill her at this point.

I know she sent all those away only who has been working for me the most. This is how she wants to make me leave too, but that's not going to happen!

- Ah! Good morning, Hürrem! - said Mahidevran when I stepped into her room.

I'm pretty sure she heard how I was shouting at the guards and everyone that got in my way and this is why she's smiling now.

- Are you seriously want to throw out my servant?! Those that works for me!!

- I'm only throwing out those who didn't do their job properly - she said calmly.

- No! You're doing this because of me!! - I shouted at her so angrily and this was the moment when an argument started between us.

It went on for a few minutes until Hatice sultana came in and at this moment we grew quiet and bowed.

- What are you two shouting about? - she asked - Everyone can hear it from the other side of the palace!

- Sultana - I spoke up first as I turned to her with full of respect and hope that she'll do something - Mahidevran sends all my servant away without any reason! Even Esma and Nilüfer! Those who has been teaching my children and taking care of them!

- Is this true? - Hatice asked, now looking at Mahidevran.

- Well... Yes, but...

- No buts, Mahidevran! You're not going to send them away! Not those who's are Hürrem's personal servants.

- B-But... - Mahidevran stuttered, but soon she gave in to Hatice sultana's cold look and just nodded.

- Good - she smiled - Now... Don't argue and go to your business!

And with that she left while I smiled and Mahidevran. Now it was my time to grin evilly at her.

- Well, Well... You lost again - I said then I walked away.

Giving Mahidevran this job was the worst thing that German could do. It's already obvious that she can't handle all the power she has now.

Ah, I just hope that the valide is going to be fine very soon, otherwise... Well, we'll be fucked...